1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's the strongest, Part 2

Discussion in 'General' started by ice-9, Jul 2, 2000.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Must be a coincidence. /images/icons/wink.gif

ice-9

2. Page

Page Member

Re: Zero damage holds

There is one problem with 0 damage holds; they still get you a high counter BassBomb, Ownage Drop. And if you get to friendly with this, and that can happen, you'll get mashed if they start to throw alot. If you don't and use it only when you think it's needed, well it's not any cheaper then regular DHs, is it?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Zero damage holds

yeah, i think it is, simply because it's that much more likely to connect. one hold takes the place of three.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Page

Page Member

Re: From someone who sucks...

Tier1:Jann-Lee, Bass, Leon, Gen-Fu
    Tier2:Ayane, Kasumi, Ein, Lei-Fang, Hayabusa
    Tier3:Helena
    Tier4:Zack(ugh)
    I admit it, Helena may indeed suck.

Now, I know that nobody on the planet agrees with my list, but it's what I think.

-Page-
    I suck, not Helena.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: From someone who sucks...

I know that's just what you think, but you've got to move Zack into a higher tier! I don't know if you have, but you should spend sometime with the guy, you might like him, he's tight!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

In order of top to bottom, who's the strongest:

Hayabusa
    Ein/Hayate
    Tengu
    Kasumi
    Ayane
    Kasumi-alpha
    Jahn Lee
    Lei Fang
    Bass