1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's the top VF player in the world?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by xDURALx, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

Narugo is the Akira that wipe out the whole team on the recent 5 on 5 tournament at Game Daioh

It's hard to compare, I have seen Narugo more than Mukki
    But Mukki is surely better known

2. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

where did this post appear from, how did I miss it? Anyways here is my list of top Jap players.

Akira: Where to start, too many good Akira's. Even Kyasao has a 10th dan Akira. Best I saw where Mucky, and an even better player called VF LOVE AKIRA, and in my opinion the best is the infamous monarch killer Joe Sad. Also PK Akira is good to.

Kage: Kyasao is flasher, but I would argue Skeleton is the strongest. I think he is above Kyasao now, something like two above monarh or whatever it is. Also Ryan got up to mini-monarch, not bad eh?!

Sarah: Musclese Sarah has finally cracked monarch level, but the best Sarah player I saw was someome name Twiggy Ramirez. Also VF LOVE SARAH was cool to.

Jacky. Yamiyodare probably best (2 above monarch), Iron elbow and Neotawah also awesome. More lethal Jacky players in Japan than any other character.

Shun: Erm C-Chaps Shu was awesome, and also Dargon Jiji is meant to be good. Kyasao also has a good Shun.

Lion: ?

Aoi: Gerira followed by Haksun.

Lei-Fei: Apparently Heruru is meant to be awesome, also Ohsu and Joe Sad are lethal with him to.

Vanessa: Kurita is good with her, Chibita and Segal too. Also a person called GorriponV played her well to.

Wolf: Segal, followed by Astro. Bun Bun is good too, as is Haksun.

Jeffry: Kyasao had an Monarch Jeff, Gerira had a good Jeff too (beat Muckys Akira 5 in a row! to rank up).

Lau: Edo is good as is Kyasao and Gerira. Also Hakshun, and Shusakino.

Pai: There was an awesome monarch Pai called Akuma. Segal has a 10th dan Pai. Another memorable Pai player was a guy called Killy.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Narugo did very well that time, I have to admit. If I were at my other PC I'd check what his stats were compared to Mukky's.