1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's you best character?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Slayer, Aug 24, 2002.

1. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

I dare you to dance like Heruru, then say he's got really easy moves.

2. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

hmm.. The dances are harder than they look.
    HanaBiRei's dancing on the evo disc replays is brilliant though, are the dance suppposed to be usfull to use to avoid the opponents attacks or are they a show off thing.
    Anyway, I meant that Lei Fei's
    ([8][P]+[K]+[G] Stance) [2][K] [K] [2][P]+[K]+[G] [P][P][K] [K]+[G] is defenitatly easier than Akira's
    [3][3][P] [P] [2_][6][P]+[K][2_][6][P] combo and they are both staple combos and do almost the same damage.

3. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

a combo that can be easily struggled out of is not a staple combo

4. Jacks

Jacks New Member

LeiFei
    Wins: 122
    Losses:83
    Items: 9

I'm pretty new to this game, so i practiced alot in the Kumite mode. I think it's better than Free Training because of the different pressures (time, damage, ranking matches). That's why i have that many losses. I've been stuck at 1st Dan for a while now. I can seem to get a ranking match even though i've been beating asses left and right lately.

5. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

you're saying you can struggle out of [2][K], this i have to try!

In any event, my stats

(all characters have <10 losses, and some were done by my brother)

Simba- Lion - High King 800+ wins
    Iron Chef - Lau - High King 700+ wins
    SupaflyPai - Pai - High King 700+ wins
    Shinobi - Kage - High King 650+ wins
    Zyukini - Akira - High King 700+ wins
    v1y - Jeff - Hero 200+ wins
    EiEiO - Shun Di - Hero 200+ wins

All other characters at least 5th Dan except Lei Fei I think, which is at 4th dan.

I would consider myself quite expert with akira and kage, and my sarah is improving rapidly. my brother is mostly a lau/pai player.

6. kimheng

kimheng Well-Known Member

Aoi champion 2400wins/600 loses
    Sarah champion 1500 wins/300 loses

7. Lion
    Mantis boy (I liked the name)
    Hunter
    items:motrocycle helmit,Blue and Red color,knife

Jacky
    Tatsumaki
    3rd dan
    items:Mecha helmit,silver edge pendant

Goh
    Guhadoken
    3rd dan
    items:red hair,blue and purple color(I haven't done much with him yet because he's hard to use)

Akira
    Hadoken!
    9th Kyu
    items:none(just started)

Kage
    Kakashi
    9th kyu
    items:none(just started)

Jeffery
    NeptuneMan
    9th kyu
    items:hyper afro(that's all I really want for him)

8. O_o

O_o Active Member

Kage Maru
    Ring Name: Shuriken? (uncomfirmed)
    Matches: about 550

(before evo, kage about 2000 matches in the original vf4)

Goh Hinogami
    Ring Name: Anathema (yaa!!)
    Matches: about 400

9. xLeo

xLeo Member

Akira
    Slayer
    High King
    Wins 600
    Loses 16
    Ratio 98%
    Items 25
    1P All Silver
    2P All Black

Um....How is that possible? to get black you need 100 losses.....yet you claim 16.

But Anyway...

xLeo - Kage
    Slayer
    W 386/ L 154 : 100 losses for black color set, about 20 from my brother's Vanessa /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Up to W.M.A.C. II.

10. AMG

AMG Member

MY Best player is KAGE!
    Nickname:Tsu-nami
    Wins:368
    Loss:87
    Win Ratio:80%

My Kage can't beat all others!

11. TrigIII

TrigIII Member

My best character is Lei Fei at Champion with 5024 wins and 100 losses, all items except for Manchurian tail (Hair) that you get from Tactics/Advice. Combo 5 and 6 are just impossible !!!! HOw the heck do you do Down P+K+G > P P+K that fast?!!!!!

12. Donkey_Shun

Donkey_Shun Well-Known Member

I've just started VF4 FT recently... use to play akira/ lau and shun in vf3... but guess.. now my best character is my old donkey shun /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif needed more practice still /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

13. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

--------------------VF4EVO.-----------------------------
    Aoi:
    Ring Name: HellRasier
    Win Ratio: 99.5%
    Date: 34
    Win(s)/ Lose(es): 408{wins}/2{loses}
    1p:
    Head: Hair Ribbon{Blonde}
    Face: Glasses/ Eyes: Red
    Body: Short Sword {Back}
    Legs: Flowing Wave Skirt
    Clothes: Red
    --------------------------------VANESSA-----------------------------
    Ring Name: Terminator
    Win Ratio: 99.1%
    Win(s)/Lose(es): 10004 wins/ 9 loses
    Date:115
    1p:
    Head: Stealth Bandanna
    Face: Night Vision
    Body: Sniper Rifle
    Legs: Hand Grenades
    Clothes: Green

14. Athran

Athran New Member

My best? Har, my ONLY character is Lion - ring name : Brother. Haven't equipped much in the quest mode, only the leather choker and the knife, I love his 2P as it is (although I use the silver bands) and I very the colors of his 1P all the time (only the knife equipped again).
    Kage (no ring name for now, still thinking of something funny) has always had my intersest too, but ever since VF2, I never learnt him. I really should start.
    Vanessa too, but slightly - ring name : Fluff (don't ask why, I have no idea), but I've narely started with her.

15. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

My best Character is Lau Chan and his ring name is Supercop.I already unlocked his knife and his golden bracelet.I can't remember what my rank is in Evolution, but I'm still in the first tournament with two trophies under my belt:A Survival Match trophy and A Knockdown Clash Trophy.

At this very moment, I'm struggling with The Ironman Matches.I repeatedly get my ass whipped by Leifei.com, Cobra, Little Lau, Yoshi 8000, Stunna and some Akira player in a purple costume.

I hate it every time when I lose a match that I almost win.I end up throwing my controller on the ground or against a wall and yell curse words at the tv.

I decided to spend most of my Virtua Fighter Time in training mode perfecting my skills for Lau.

16. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    stfu n00b everyone knows that Vale Tudo is the only style that works in real life.

Idiot.

17. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

military martial arts motherfucker do you speak it?

18. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Painty_J, here you are again with your un-needed posts which say nothing and accomplish even less. Stop sticking your name at the end of every thread In a lame attempt to be heard.

19. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

Hey I was replying to Elite, dipshit, and he said Vale Tudo was the best. I made my vote for military etc etc etc because that is what Vanessa uses and durghfhrhg that would just happen to be the character i play. sit down shut up

20. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

No-one cares what you think, and you don't have a vote, junior...