1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

why are VFers such jerks?

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, Sep 29, 2001.

1. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

yup! and you still replied in it..

2. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Not too say other places are stupid. But if you looked at SRK or Tekkenzaibatsu, I can't stand it there. The guys here are alright. Of course there are those bad seeds, but at least its not senseless like TZ or SRK. Reading anything on those sites gives me a headache from scrolling past so many idiots at once to get to something worth while. Just my opinion. VFDC is a GREAT place. Where abouts do you play? May have something to do with geographics. LOL

3. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

SRK should be bad.... SF, MvC and CvS have exclusive rights to IMO the worst breed of fan.... the spoonfed.

In one line: The first thing they do is ask "which chars are top tier?"
    It's so pathetic I don't where to start...

4. Jakekun

Jakekun Well-Known Member

When we last left our story Enkindu was being chased by Iron_Tekken_Scrub waving Green Krypton

LOL, that's a good one....uh maybe you remember this......
    Yoshi db+3,3,3,3,3.......scrubalicious

5. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

Thank you for replying. ::doubles over bowing:: I try hard not to be a jerk with the ladies. I write poems to honor my female players, friends. I have met Seven women from SRK. All turned out to be married...

6. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Note: I'm going to be honest, most gamers are highly opinionated which can be construed as being assholes. The game in an of itself has many more important reasons that make it not popular in the US.

Hell I think Creed is an asshole, so is RSW and Myke who owns this puppy. I could make a large list of assholes that are here. But like most heterosexuals on the planet you don't fuck with an asshole or they'll shit on you. Some assholes like to be fucked with, different type of an asshole but an asshole nonetheless. Most are versatile though so if you fuck with a forum asshole, expect them to turn around and fuck with your asshole too. Then you're just a fucked assholed just like them.

7. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

While I have your attention, you may wish to buy a Team Rox asshole protector. However I am not sure if they make one big enough to protect a huge asshole like chucky. What I would like you to do is to put your lips to
    the screen so that Team- Rox's technicians can insert a big asshole stretcher into your mouth. Ready? Open wide!

8. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

ROFLOL...now that was a very original statement....

10. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

yikes, that's a harsh statement...