1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

why bother about vf2?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Apr 23, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought it was a --> VF3TB <-- related site?!

2. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

...um

well...lets look at the URL, shall we? www.virtuafighter.com
    hmmmm. fairly all encompassing I would say. TB discussion
    is the norm, of course, but hardly the only option.

GE

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: ...um

originally i wanted to question the intelligence of the first poster..but after thinking about it more, i don't think you can blame him. the url is incredibly misleading.

and i think it's pretty _pathetic_ that this site, especially considering the url, has this much info dedicated towards the other two titles in the series: diddly-squat.

this "vision" is horribly incomplete and lacking.

4. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

...and it helps that Ice-9 seems to have got something other than VF going in his life.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

okay...and? that's such a vague and unfocused statement, i have no idea of how to respond to it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

hehaha

umm...i really have no clue what that message was meant to mean...but that's hilarious to me....
    i'm thinking it means that ice-9 is seemingly so vf-obsessed and dedicated...so the poster was sarcastically saying, "wow he's actually doing something else now"
    um yeah this post probably sounds really lame, it was just a reaction, reading that made me laugh out loud and i wanted to respond....NEway............. back to reality

7. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

okay...and? that's such a vague and unfocused statement, i have no idea of how to respond to it.

Sorry Rich, my comment was semi-sarcastically directed to Ice-9. Apparently it didn't work too well.

I was trying to stab at Ice-9 for his lack of enthusiasm in the VF.com site, perhaps due to his newly developed relationship with his girlfriend. It just struck me funny how Ice-9 seems to be back on normal track in his life, away from us VF-junkies and all.

8. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

LOL, I would be more enthusiastic about VF...if I had someone to play with maybe! However, I am still committed to updating the site--I just can't write the content, at least, not until I have more free time in the summer (hopefully I'm going to at least get every character a Step 1 guide). But if you guys have anything, send it my way and I'll put it up.

ice-9

9. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

Why not? VF2 rocks!

It so happens that VF2 rocks megamonkey-ass

And the difference between VF3 and VF2 is big enough to have coverage on both games.

The tactical differences are actually pretty huge....

/Mirkan

"I'm faster than lightning!"