1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Why Did the Chicken...THE SEQUEL

Discussion in 'General' started by little_Kago, Oct 29, 2001.

1. little_Kago

little_Kago Member

Mr. Bungle:
    Oh for fuck's sake! Fuck you, you fucking fuck! Look it the fuck up, you goddamn pederast monkey fucker...ugh I give up. Oh and the chicken will ALWAYS look, sound and play better on the arcade version, you cock-gobbling console-jockey motherfuckers. And stop whining you mewling bitches, adapt to the chicken's low punch or fuck off.

CrewNYC:
    usuall'y the so, the japanese's say for its to ahve gotten across teh road and the fact alo'ne that, teh chikcen, crossed the road mean's, the japanes will always be superir and whatver the'ye do is mean't to be fllowed by us. huh/..dont t'ell me, my enlgish is bad you cnut what are you ppl some, engilsh naz'is? i can see dead ppl, btw

AdamYUKI:
    so it could chill out wit me and muh peeps, then so we could ASS-RAPE IT!!!! !!! chikken ass taste good, ma nigga!!! mos def! !!!! yo!

Ice-9:
    To my many friends, both known and unknown, wherever you may be, I submit these thoughts for your consideration. The following paragraphs are intented as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. It may seem senseless to say that we must speak neither of the past nor of the far future but rather focus on the here and now, specifically on the daunting matter of chicken's subversive schemes. Nevertheless, the position can be defended. Similarly, crotchety daft paranoiacs like him tend to conveniently ignore the key issues of this or any other situation. What he fails to realize is that innocent children have been brainwashed by his heartless propositions.

Nobody wants chicken to reduce human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine, but chicken insists on doing it anyway. I, for one, find his mottos to be a perversion of the truth. He often starts with a preconceived story and then plugs in supposed "information" in order to create a somewhat believable tale. Calling his toadies oppressive disgusting dorks may be accurate, but he often recruits perfidious stirrers who bring to his cause new energy and a willingness to work hand-in-glove with pestiferous sadistic deluded-types.

To be fair, I get concerned when I see chicken legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. Given what I know about the most diabolic recidivists I've ever seen, I can say with confidence that no group has done so much to provide cover for a contumelious agenda as his slaves. I, for one, find his pronouncements rather self-righteous, don't you? It may seem obvious, but he has the gall to think that nit-picky losers aren't ever devious. Take, for example, the most money-grubbing junkies you'll ever see. Now look at chicken. If you don't believe there's a similarity, then consider that all of the anxious sighing, longing, and hoping of chicken's heart is directed to a time when gruesome heretics can insist that our society be infested with jingoism, Marxism, fetishism, and an impressive swarm of other "isms".

Mutual efforts against sententious pharisaism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that his arguments have no redeeming value. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the yellow-bellied consequences of his intellectually-stultified blathering views. Except for a few bright spots, his insinuations are totally avaricious.

Even if our society had no social problems at all, we could still say that dangerous pusillanimous crooks suffer from a collective self-image that prefers victimization to success and imposes a suffocating group conformity that ostracizes nonconformists. It is literally the case that chicken's is the prototypical face of extremism. As one commentator put it, the reservoir from which chicken draws his confreres is primarily the masses of cocky malcontents. My argument is that the best advice I can give to a group is to break the neck of his policy of antagonism once and for all. Ridiculous? Not so. As a parting thought, remember that the hysteria and witch-hunts fueled by chicken's deeds will generate an epidemic of corruption and social unrest by next weekend.

Summers:
    show sum dignity in ur grammur, lah~~

CreeD:
    re: the chicken. While I completely understand what you're saying about the chicken, I think what you are failing to notice is that the chicken isn't GOING to cross the road because of the arrogant spew put forth by the Londoners. If it weren't for them, the chicken would have been to Haiti by now. As for getting to other side, I think you may be missing the point. The chicken can't c-dash backwards, it can only forward dash, but by the time it recovers from the FC upper there's no room to dash without getting MC'd by the car. So basically there's nothing the chicken can do. Your site sucks BTW =) ftp://234.43.18.214 Goddamned DSL.

Dynamic_League:
    Attention western roadcrossers. Your time with chicken is short. We here at the Dynamic League know that even without your champion, SuperDoug, the United States is strong. Their strength spreads each day. However, we view this spread as an acute case of pancreatic cancer. Dynamic League is the chemotherapy which you seek. Take your infected cells across the Atlantic, that we may destroy your forces and liberate the chicken from the gulag that is American tournament play. Ryan and Hatim have been in heavy training for weeks now. Their hands are washed. Their scrubs are donned. The irradiator is warmed up. Their gloves are fitted and lubricated. All we await is for you to bring the chicken.

"Rise to the chicken" - Dynamic League

Gribbly:
    Yah me too! I have always loved crossing the road, although I can't lately! lolol!

Chia Jin Ngee:
    OT: I just love kids! I hope mine doesn't turn out to be some ah lian! Check out my new 9110! It's holstered to my belt!

Buzzard2:
    Hooray, I finally got past the CPU chicken on the second stage in Virtua Crosswalk 1! Does someone have frame by phrame photos of every chicken and every road in the US and Canada? It's for my RPG, Destiny of the Chicken. Come on. Somebody has to have something. Surely. A photo of any bird? Any animal? Hello?!

Feixaq:
    Downloaded from <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.chickenfriedcombos.co.jp>http://www.chickenfriedcombos.co.jp</A> and mirrored on <font color=red>Chicken Media</font color=red> (click sig below).

4th Dan chicken vs. Emperor Tractor Trailer.

Chanchai:
    Oh, this again. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Well, I've already answered this, so that sort of bothers me. But then again it doesn't, really. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif It's all good. When I was in Thailand there were chickens everywhere. Sartre once said of chickens.... [Continued ad infinitum. Text too long to post. Too rambling to gather even a vague synopsis.]

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

4th Dan chicken vs. Emperor Tractor Trailer.

<hr></blockquote>

Funny /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

I must say this is a great board! The humor makes me cry.... ... OK got my breath back. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

/versus/images/icons/shocked.gif/versus/images/icons/crazy.gif/versus/images/icons/blush.gif/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif/versus/images/icons/wink.gif/versus/images/icons/smile.gif/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif/versus/images/icons/cool.gif

/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

ROFLOL..this is hysterical! LOL..you all gotta laugh!

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

whew....... im glad i'm not there(^_^)

(i shouldnt have said that now)

7. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

<g> I am sure I can fix something up if you want!

8. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    BUWHAHAHH!! You da man! You made my night - can I ASS-RAPE you? Seriously tho..shit iz funny...I can't wait for the next version!

9. little_Kago

little_Kago Member

addendum

BigDipper:
    Excellent. Homo Origami. Please forward any chicken information to nycat@whatever.com. Thx in advance. Come visit NYC arcade. Domo alligator.

MADrox:
    that's cool about the chicken, I wasn't all about to be up in your face, fuckin' with your shit. Unless you'd like me to be fucking with your shit. We can invite the chicken too. Let me know.
    Fag-Stino

GhostDOG:
    I believe this question has been answered already. Please use the search function for versus city. In fact, here's a link...

MyKe:
    I believe this question has been answered already. Please use the search function for versus city. Now go find it yourself, you tool.

jackybrothas:
    thank you for pointing out where the answer to this question is, again, for the third time! i've finally been corrected and i understand now!

10. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: addendum

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

haahhhaaaaahaahhh.....must....stop......muahhhaaaha....laughing....phhhppttt...muahhahahhaa

12. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI

BUWHAHA....You rox00rs mah box00rz dude! Good stuff - keep em kumming!

Where's my kat niggaz?!

13. Big Dipper

Big Dipper Well-Known Member

<email>nycat@origami-ramen.com</>
    /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    /versus/images/icons/blush.gif
    props to the imp.

14. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

I've never posted "lol" in my life, to any forum (including this one).

*shrug*

grib.