1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Why diss Vf3?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Happy_Friend, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

I was excessive. I was pointing out most floats start mid that's all. the high kick thing annoyed me. you know all those high kick damaging combos? =)
    take care.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

was lion's VF2 b+P high or mid? It floated well.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

3. Crew Wolf

Crew Wolf Active Member

Wolf's b+P is high, and while it isn't a 'floater' in the traditional sense, it is by characteristics.

Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, BUT we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

4. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Well it means you dont read the board often enough, if you did you would know that I've written a few times that my posts are just to incite people to play.

CrewNYC

[​IMG]

5. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    For you? Anything ;) hehe j/k

:)

CrewNYC

[​IMG]