1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

{Why do you "people torment me?}

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by AlexMD, Jan 7, 2001.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

So any idea of when you people (excluding Myke as I'll assume he's busy packing) would be able to add the feature talked about which would allow you to prioritise users and weed out the trouble makers? :)

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by {Doomboy} on 1/7/01 08:47 AM.</FONT></P>

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

er, *my* idea you mean!? ;)

troublemakers?

3. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Oh sorry I thought maybe one of the site moderators brought it up for some reason.Well there are certain people on the board who practically beg for punishment with their posts then get upset when they get it (though it sometimes leads to some amusing posts it can also be VERY annoying).So UK Kid can you remember being annoyed by anyone's foolish asumptions recently? :)

4. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

You mean me!!!! .......with the Yu Suzuki-New year card...........when I said it could be a V.F character.....it was possible.....because....some producers sometimes give such hints...........still it's a wonderfull new Shenmue 2 -girl...........in the other picture I found (magicbox.come.to)it's quite obvious that both persons belong to the same game........

Tell me how would you like to define troublemakers........people who don't talk high V.F-stuff.......sort of how much frames recovery has that move...............everybody can make little mistakes.....still the forum should be open for every virtuafighter-fan(and believe me V.F needs all fans it can get in the western part of the world)......if someone posts bullshit........you don't have to anwser it and in 2-3 days it will disapear from the first page.........
    people(also bloody beginners) should also talk about their enthusiasm of the game.....with simple questions..........we should give everybody a warm welcome in this forum...............and not discourage them by insulting them...........

still you can do what you want with this ideas.............

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by nascarbryant on 1/7/01 11:39 AM.</FONT></P>

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

I never said I dislike posts from people who don't talk about frame stats nor do I dislike answering posts from beginners,still feel free to make yet another unsubstantiated claim.

Ok I get the feeling this thread could degenerate to the point where GE has to break out his moderator power,and not wanting to defile the board I'll leave it at that.

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

no..it's not u...
    stop being overly defensive man

<font color=red>SummErs' 'Faster Than Lighting! '

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    So any idea of when you people (excluding Myke as I'll assume he's busy packing) would be able to add the feature talked about which would allow you to prioritise users and weed out the trouble makers? :)

Unfortunately, when it comes to work on this forum, there is no "you people". It's just me. uk_kid also asked a similar question a little while back, but I guess it goes to show that a question ignored is only likely to be asked again. and again. So..

To answer the question, the forum upgrade will happen but I'm not sure when. The main determining factors for the upgrade include the server rehost (iffy) and my access to the internet (irregular).

Like all good things, it won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

And I finished packing around 5 days ago. Boy is it cold here.

__
    m y k e
    how ya gonna win when ya ain't right within?

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Rematch in Six mth's time!!!!

Unless...errr...PSO made me forget abt VF:)

kinda impossible anyway.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'PSO '

9. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

"Unless...errr...PSO made me forget abt VF:)"

We're gonna need to have a very serious talk the next time I see you :)