1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

why is it......

Discussion in 'General' started by gaishou, May 16, 2002.

1. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

that there aren't many women gamers?? seriously......although i expect this post to be deleted tomorrow....i wonder to myself why there aren't many women gamers...............call it testosterone or whatever you want, but it would be great to be accepted on the gaming level....by women/versus/images/icons/crazy.gif......... i guess i should work on my compatriots (imf, bo, and the dude) before wanting to be accepted.......sounds like a pathetic attempt........

2. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

There are plenty of woman gamers .
    Most of my manny sisters game .

3. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Hey Gaishou Check out this months Official Playstation Magazine. There's an article that absolutely rocks and makes perfect sense as to what women want out of a Video Game. I smiled the whole time reading it. You should check it out. Seriously. Oh and Are you coming on Sunday?