1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

why??

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Mar 26, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I want to finding to movelists but I am is not Finding. Why not??? Even name of sight say so ---> virtuafighter.com but you are Liars (and should be Beatten. That is so!!). Taka --- empty! Aoi ----- empty!! Sight all stupid movies and messagebaord. Why ICE-9 why You are liar.

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry...that an adult would try to so hard to pretend he's an idiotic child.

3. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Hey, Mr.Nine you should really try to get this move list problem rectified before VF4 hits. I mean a lot of new people will be coming to look for VF4 movelist's and it will be alot easier to get them stay if you have what they are initially looking for.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

What the hell is <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.cgocable.net/~kbcat/>The Virtua Project</A>, cannon fodder? =) Any movelist you see on the 'Net was probably derived from the TO group (and thus GAMEST). Why bother reproducing what has already been done and in such a fine manner?

As for your VF4 movelist...errr, no one has them. The game isn't made yet.

6. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

No it is not cannon fodder it is a great site and I understand why there is no VF3 movelists on this site. I understand that when you brought this site to life everyone still interested in VF already had most movelist's so it was easier to just toss up a link to another page with movelists. As for my VF4 comment if you look back at my earlier post I said "rectify before VF4 hits" which could be misinterupted as before VF4 comes out I was just saying you should get them up as soon as possible on this site not a link to another site.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

7. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Maybe you could put a link to each characters Virtua Project movelists on the character pages or just have "for movelists visit www.cgocable.net/~kbcat/.com or something in an easy to see place for newbies?

Like you said "no point reproducing what has already been done in such a fine manner" plus no more weirdo's getting angry over missing movelists /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I doubt people will be too upset about having to follow a link,I assume most people save the movelists anyway so right clicking and saving the document should be just as easy as having to load up another page on VF.com as the char pages are already full of Ura and such.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by {Doomboy} on 03/27/01 11:15 AM (server time).</FONT></P>