1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf Top Ten Moves for Beginners [Video]

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by MadeManG74, Jun 9, 2021.

1. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

I made something of a beginner's guide to Wolf. I tried to narrow down a 'top ten' moves for him that beginners can base their gameplan around Let me know what you think! Might do more for other characters too

Would be keen to hear thoughts on if you agree/disagree and what your personal top ten moves are too.

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Hey mademan, thanks for the video. Do you want me to put you in the wolf video resources page?

3. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Mister likes this.
  4. Chazzy_Chef

Chazzy_Chef New Member

Has anyone picked up the 3 hours of Chief Flash going through Wolf fundamentals on Lil Majin's YouTube? Could be another candidate for the resources thread