1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

wolf's FC ~ df+p stagger (CH), any guarenteed follow-ups?

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by BK__, May 31, 2002.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

well, the title pretty much says it all... whilst wolf has a great advantage with staggers (i.e f+p crumble), i've been using his rising df+p alot for going under opponent's high attacks.... on the counter hit, the opponent stumbles back and sits onto the ground where it looks like you can follow up with a stagger speciality move, but the only one i've been able to catch ppl with is the b+p (stagger), on certain occasions, f+p though i'm sure it's not guarenteed.

what are my options with this move other than b+p?, and if there are none other, what can i do with the b+p stagger?, the opponent seems to stumble to far for a guarenteed hit.