1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf's Juggle List

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Unicorn, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Sorwah

Sorwah Well-Known Member

Thanks, what's MC?

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Mayor counter, counter hit, CH... yellow/red spark... depends on what FG background you came from [​IMG]

3. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I get some problems with that googledoc version of the juggle list, so I am working on the XLS version again.

I will upload the updated version today evening, but before that, I will like to ask you for the help with Akira. It is because I get stucked with 2 of the juggles.

1st is DM P+G. None of the "basic" juggles is guaranteed on him; the best one I was able to come with is 9P+K P 6PP... About 20 less damage that anyone else, Wolf and Jeffry included.
    Any idea what I missed or what to do against him?

2nd is 4K side MC. The juggle of 9P+K P 1P+K 6PP connects on anyone... except Akira in open stance, where the 1P+K whiffs completely. Any idea how to modify this juggle, or what to use instead against Akira in this situation?

Thx to you all in advance

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

unicorn, if you have anyproblem with the update let me know how i can help. I can still access the google docs document and work with it.

5. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    it acts weired for me here and there - things I add went missing and things I delete appears again here and there; it can be pretty anoying [​IMG]

I will probably ask you if it will be possible to update that table after I put new XLS online..? I definitelly like that googledoc format more that dloadable file for sure!

BTW, any ideas with that Akira issue? [​IMG]

6. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Unicorn, you need to put your .xls file into the Office 2007/2010 format .xlsx Google docs doesn't take the old file format. I'm not sure what's up with being able to edit the file or not since I haven't changed it.

7. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Mister, I upload the new version of my XLS, please will you be so kind and put it into that googledoc file?

Thank you a lot

8. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Done [​IMG] let me know if everything is ok now

9. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Thx, it looks great if I am not mistaken [​IMG]

10. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Jean and Shun added. Max dmg juggle for akira and blaze from deadly [P][+][G] changed. Mister, can I ask you to update googledoc table as well, please? :)

11. Mister

Done chief :D

12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Thx a lot, man

13. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

By the way, do remember that you can get Sky High Shoulder Throw on backturned opponents as well, and you can easily get combos of 110+ damage. The standard [9][P]+[K] -> [P] -> [1][P]+[K] -> [6][3][2][1][4][P][P] does 114 on everyone, open and closed.

14. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Lol nice! Will add it there in next wave :)
    Thx :)

15. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Lion and Vanessa added to the XLS

16. Mister

Found a new combo on Kage from [6][P]+[K]
    > [P] > [2][P] > [2_][3][6][P] > [6][6][6][K]+[G]
    it does 77 and work in both stances.
    altought it doesn't seems to have a good oki game since the opponent is taking the last it while standing up and seems not affected by the hit.

edit: ok i was forced by G0d3l to write the credit for this combo XD

DWR likes this.
  17. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    THX!
    Will edit it into the XLS later today/tomorrow

18. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    All "normal" characters added, few things corrected, Misters juggles added, few updates; page for Taka started :)

19. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Mister, can you please update the googledoc with "final" XLS?

Also, I will like to ask you if you know any vs Taka stuff, post it here

20. Mister

i was doing some work with taka some days ago but i focused mostly with the matchup i have with my offline friends (kage, sarah, pai and goh). I like Taka after Wolf so expect me to do some work with them in the future.
    There was a thing i discovered; altought [4][6][P]+[K] doesn't connect with heavy weight, it does with taka for some nice damage.

edit: updated the xls file.