1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf's Long Hair item...

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kali, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Does anyone know, how to get this item? And what about these?:
    Tribal Tatoo
    Double Brace
    Ring Bracelet

2. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

I have the tribal tatoo, and double brace, but i have no idea why i was awrded them, hehe. Sorry bout that. And as for his long hair item, nope I never even heard of it.

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

long hair=sphere item...

4. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

I have the tribal tatoo, and double brace, but i have no idea why i was awrded them, hehe. Sorry bout that. And as for his long hair item, nope I never even heard of it.

Finally I've acquired them. It seems that both - Tribal Tatoo and Double Brace - are BA items (Double Brace - after win over Conqueror Wolf in Kumite). But... What about:

<font color=white>Ring Bracelet</font color=white>?

5. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Ideed - Long Hair is a first of Wolf's sphere items. I just get it a few minutes ago - IT LOOKS COOL!!! With 2P costume Wolf looks like an Apache warrior!