wolf's u/f+p ~ f+p+g>> is it not guarenteed?

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by BK__, May 13, 2002.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

well, after it being an official move, i found that it was'nt at all reliable, so i have some basic questions...

1. can it work at neutral position? or do you have to make a small forwards dash toward the f+p+g? (i find only works)

2. is the u/f+p struggled easily? it seems though it may just be my timing...

just small queries, nothing major.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    1. can it work at neutral position? or do you have to make a small forwards dash toward the f+p+g? (i find only works)

No need to dash at all.

2. is the u/f+p struggled easily? it seems though it may just be my timing...

Yes, you can "struggle" after the uf+P to avoid the throw. Just to elaborate, you don't actually "struggle" like you would for a stagger, you just need to input something quickly during the short window where Wolf can enter the throw.

The throw in this hit-throw sequence, like Jeffry's TKoD, is not guaranteed after the hit. The timing for the throw is the same too -- enter the throw input as soon as they begin to recover from the hit (their head begins to rise).

The cool thing about the uf+P is that it has a slight ability to go over low attacks (Wolf quickly raises his front leg before the chop). A nice okizeme tool against low rising attacks!

Have fun.

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

thanks for that, the u/f+p comes into my play quite alot, i'm still finding other possibilities in use with it.. i've been toying around with using b+p straight after and following it up with a ground pick up or HCB+p,p , though i don't get to play against the right competition so i never get to really know wether it is 100% guarenteed.... thanks again for the input.