wResTLemAniA 18!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chucky, Feb 18, 2002.

1. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

--h0Gan Is BaCk iN tHe wWf!!!!!!!!!!!--

*dances around like a maniac who had tickets for wrestlemania 18*

...wait a minute, I DO HAVE TWO TICKETS FOR WM18!!!!!!!

any other peps in here going to wrestlemania 18?????

2. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Now you have to hope something is done about the main event for WM, cause right now it is absolutely weak!! (Kurt vs Jericho)

3. Namflow

Namflow Well-Known Member

Change it? No way! They just saved it by taking HHH outta there. Jericho/Angle are going to have an awesome match, far better than if HHH was in the main event.

4. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Like HHH or not, you have to admit Kurt vs Jericho = 0.0 buy rate

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

They need to freshen up that lineup, take Maven's belt away (that loser), and yeah change that main event - i mean those guys just don't have the charisma.

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

I dont give shit really, as long as im gonna gonna see Hollywood kick Rock's sorry ass./versus/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

"as long as im gonna gonna see Hollywood kick Rock's sorry ass."

Lol. with a leg drop? i laughed myself to bed when i saw that on Raw.

8. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Hollywood owns Rock any day!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

9. Namflow

Namflow Well-Known Member

true, just cause jerico and angle would have an awesome match doesn't mean people would by it. I dunno, I just don't wanna go and see HHH and his incredible arsenal of like 5 moves win the title, it'd be way to predictable. It was bad enough having him with the rumble.

10. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

No doubt I hate that dumb idiot HHH as well, he should get the damn main event./versus/images/icons/mad.gif

11. Throwmasta

Throwmasta Well-Known Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just don't wanna go and see HHH and his incredible arsenal of like 5 moves
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, yeah but Steve Austin makes HHH look like Benoit when you consider Stone Cold's amazing arsenal of 2 moves (toe kick/stunner; oh wait, I forgot about the Thesz press; make that 3). The rest of his arsenal and his boring matches consist of fighting out in the crowd. You guys want a main event that would sell? How bout Brock Lesner vs. Scott Steiner? Hollywood vs. pretty much anybody (I think Rock/Hogan 2 is at No Way Out; not Wrestlemania). Btw, if there was only one wrestler who's matches you could watch, whose would they be? My pick would be Chris Beniot's...

12. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    chucky said:

No doubt I hate that dumb idiot HHH as well, he should get the damn main event.[image]/versus/images/icons/mad.gif[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of, nice sig and avatar!

13. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Am I seeing this correctly? You replied to a thread that was A YEAR OLD?

14. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

lol, I thought chucky had come back somehow. But I just noticed the year. And wasn't he bizzanned?

Anyway, I think I'll lock this thread if the events discussed are long gone.