1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

wResTLemAniA 18!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chucky, Feb 18, 2002.

1. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

--h0Gan Is BaCk iN tHe wWf!!!!!!!!!!!--

*dances around like a maniac who had tickets for wrestlemania 18*

...wait a minute, I DO HAVE TWO TICKETS FOR WM18!!!!!!!

any other peps in here going to wrestlemania 18?????

2. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Now you have to hope something is done about the main event for WM, cause right now it is absolutely weak!! (Kurt vs Jericho)

3. Namflow

Namflow Well-Known Member

Change it? No way! They just saved it by taking HHH outta there. Jericho/Angle are going to have an awesome match, far better than if HHH was in the main event.

4. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Like HHH or not, you have to admit Kurt vs Jericho = 0.0 buy rate

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

They need to freshen up that lineup, take Maven's belt away (that loser), and yeah change that main event - i mean those guys just don't have the charisma.

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

I dont give shit really, as long as im gonna gonna see Hollywood kick Rock's sorry ass./versus/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

"as long as im gonna gonna see Hollywood kick Rock's sorry ass."

Lol. with a leg drop? i laughed myself to bed when i saw that on Raw.

8. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Hollywood owns Rock any day!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

9. Namflow

Namflow Well-Known Member

true, just cause jerico and angle would have an awesome match doesn't mean people would by it. I dunno, I just don't wanna go and see HHH and his incredible arsenal of like 5 moves win the title, it'd be way to predictable. It was bad enough having him with the rumble.

10. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

No doubt I hate that dumb idiot HHH as well, he should get the damn main event./versus/images/icons/mad.gif

11. Throwmasta

Throwmasta Well-Known Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just don't wanna go and see HHH and his incredible arsenal of like 5 moves
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, yeah but Steve Austin makes HHH look like Benoit when you consider Stone Cold's amazing arsenal of 2 moves (toe kick/stunner; oh wait, I forgot about the Thesz press; make that 3). The rest of his arsenal and his boring matches consist of fighting out in the crowd. You guys want a main event that would sell? How bout Brock Lesner vs. Scott Steiner? Hollywood vs. pretty much anybody (I think Rock/Hogan 2 is at No Way Out; not Wrestlemania). Btw, if there was only one wrestler who's matches you could watch, whose would they be? My pick would be Chris Beniot's...

12. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    chucky said:

No doubt I hate that dumb idiot HHH as well, he should get the damn main event.[image]/versus/images/icons/mad.gif[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

speaking of, nice sig and avatar!

13. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Am I seeing this correctly? You replied to a thread that was A YEAR OLD?

14. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

lol, I thought chucky had come back somehow. But I just noticed the year. And wasn't he bizzanned?

Anyway, I think I'll lock this thread if the events discussed are long gone.