1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WSP+KP---WSK

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Aoi_Pai, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Aoi_Pai

Aoi_Pai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xBad_Girl_69x
    I saw a thread like this for Vanessa's crush jaw.

I actually didnt know how to hit the WSP+KP WSK fast for like 2 years untill one day i said i'll ask VFDC, even though i thought that wont help, mainly because i always got in crouch to hit it lol. But if you are seeing Pai players who can hit WSP+KP insanely quick or WSK, it's quite simple and i bet after reading this you'll go dojo and say to yourself... wow not complicated at all lol.

335[P][+][K][P] ------- 335[K]

After you input the 33 realease your stick or pad for a split second and do the [P][+][K][P] or [K] :)

And if your wondering on the [2_]6[P][+][K] launcher you can input that just as easy, even easier with 33[P][+][K]

Libertine and ExzetyXat1 like this.