1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Solid fight stick for PS3/PS2/PC

Discussion in 'Store' started by DomAug, Jun 29, 2012.

1. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    Not sure how much I'm willing to spend yet but I'm interested in a fight stick for PS3.

I sold my previous one (which I got on the cheap anyway so I shouldn't complain that much) because of issues with the stick moving in the 1 direction. I literally had to get it perfectly for it to even register in the 1 direction. Looking to get another one with good stick movement and good buttons. I need to start practicing with a stick anyway because the Dualshock is so clunky.

PM me or respond in this thread if you have a PS3 stick you plan on selling for a decent price. I'll honestly settle for a PS2 stick or even a PC one if it can somehow be mapped to work for the PS3.

2. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    UPDATE: i'm gonna look at online retailers for a stick instead. won't be buying one any time soon but i'll look around. if anyone has a PS3 stick they want to sell, please don't hesitate to PM me or post in here.

3. soke

soke Well-Known Member

I imagine evo would be a good time to get a new stick on sale

4. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

I'm not selling mine, however I've heard that the current sticks by eightarc are pretty damn great. You can check them out on their webpage here: http://eightarc.com/fusion-ebony.

5. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    I plan on selling my Sega high grade and Madcatz tournament edition. The high grade is really good quality and dual modded for both 360 and PS3. Will you be at EVO?

6. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    no unfortunately i will not be at EVO

7. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

You need to get the Tournament Edition stick that Capcom sells for Street Fighter and their other fighting games.

I have 2 for 360, they are the best IMO.

8. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    what do you think about a Hori RAP V3 SA stick or a Qanba Q4RAF stick?

9. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    How much for the high grade?

10. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    last update: purchased an eightarc Fusion Ebony stick. roughly $205. very steep but i'm selling stuff to absorb that cost so it's not so bad.

not looking for a stick anymore unless, for some odd reason, the stick gets to me broken.

11. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

Good choice. Would be great if you were to give some feedback on the stick once it arrives.

12. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    i can either post in this thread or make a new one somewhere when i get it and test it out. i haven't used a stick much before (other than my old cheap one which was pure garbage and deterred me from using sticks at all until now).