1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WTF File Corrupted?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Foondogg, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Foondogg

Foondogg Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOO
    My Kumite Jacky (Foondogg) is gone. I had some wierd message saying that my file was corrupted and I couldnt load him up. That sucks so bad cuz I worked so hard on him. It's wierd because my file was just fine on Sunday night, and I get back from work yesterday and it's corrupted. I blame my little brother /versus/images/icons/mad.gif (but thats another story). Oh well, I made a new Kumite Jacky last night (FOONDOGG) and played for about 45min getting him to 2nd Dan. Can anyone explain this File Corrupted business to me? Also post instances of losing your beloved Kumite Chars. here (from File Corruption or otherwise).

2. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

oooo man thats gota suck especially if he was a high level. The file corrupted thing happend to my Twisted metal black file after i got everything. I was soooooo pissed. Anyways i dont know what caused it. I know you pain all to well tho /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

3. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

Hey cooks94, did u even unlock Minion in Twisted Metal:Black? Because if u did that took months of hard work. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. Foondogg

Foondogg Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Im making my comeback though. Im up to 10th Dan now with a 99% win rec, and I won my red bandana back. If it happens again though, I think that i would cry /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Just wondering whether you even bothered to get your Twisted Metal stuff back after you lost your file, or if you just said "screw it!"

5. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

no i did it again but just used codes. It took forever to get everything and its so much easier with 1 hit kills and god mode /versus/images/icons/grin.gif