1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Bad Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude must had been so mad! hahahahaha!

2. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

I know I would have got the win to. I guess I don't know my own strength.

3. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

BG's to the most recent lightning storm that blazed through South Florida.

Just when I got my connection fixed there was a lightning storm and my 360's ethernet port got messed up. Now it won't register any ethernet cable I plug into it. My xbox has become... ethernet-cable-blind... ;_;

GT, be careful man, there's a lot of thunder and lightning storms down here and it may be wise to stop playing online or even have your ethernet cable disconnected from your 360 when thunder's coming down.

From the looks of things I may have to send it in and wait to have it fixed and then wait to get it back. It may cost $100 and I'm not sure I'm even gonna go that route. So, it's goodbye online for now.
    Great timing, lightning storm [​IMG]

P.S.
    For Shitty Brentford and Darthy
    [​IMG]

I heard that you're back to your cable pulling ways, Darthminion. I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to bitch up and bitch out again.

4. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Where did you hear that information about darth pulling from? If it's credible and true I'm going to explode on him. [​IMG]

5. ShinyBrentford

Its nice to see my number one fan is still thinking about me. O look and he made a little picture for me that's cute.

6. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    BG's to camelot king, well, not really since you refused to play me because you think you're so high rank (barbarian lol). You were terrible in vanilla, and I see that you're trying to cherry-pick your way to the top. Stay classy.

@Shiny - It's nice to see you're still delusional as usual. You stay classy too.

7. ShinyBrentford

Just love my fanboys.

8. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Feck said he pulled on him too, and since I trust him a fairly large amount, I'd be willing to bet it's true.

9. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Nope ive not pulled on anyone there was one disconnect and that happened against SETTRA which was out of my control due to a net problem. And as for Feck hes talking crap ive only played him a few times then he just started not accepting my challenges but there was no disconnect between us at any time! People are clearly just looking for a reason to point the finger at here! Win or loose im just looking to enjoy the game this time around so if youre looking for reasons to smack talk then move on because Im not interested anymore.

10. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Wasn't on my gamertag, was playing on an alt. Knew you'd pull if you didn't recognise the name from here.

Not like it matters anyway, a good few people pulled on me that day but posting about them here won't cause anything but issues. People will learn to avoid folk like you in their own time.

11. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

I know youre lying because ive not pulled on anyone and yes the other tag you use i know of but it doesnt matter ive not pulled! Come back with proof next time.

12. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I trust feck too. I just feel so... disappointed right now. I thought darth changed his ways regarding pulling, even though he never goes to offline tournaments atleast he didn't pull anymore and could be respected some-what.

What can I say, old habits die hard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. MegaMaN85

MegaMaN85 Well-Known Member

3 games today were pulled on me in the final round whilst winning (one of them at hunter rank!) and didn't even get the points for it! so disappointed! =(

14. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    pullers can change their ways. i use to be a puller when i first started playing fighters online. usually pullers are too caught up in winning. my friend told me just play to play,and if you win saivor it. and a match can still be good even if you didn't win.

15. TeeZed

TeeZed Well-Known Member

This whole thread makes me sad.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  16. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    BG's thread is the most gloomy of all threads, it's meant to be depressing because it hurts the community and players who become victims to bullfuckery. [​IMG]

17. TeeZed

TeeZed Well-Known Member

BG's to cooladdy. Not only is your style AIDS, but even better the fact you were Sentinel on your demotion match, got caught by the sexy throw "Heavens gate" which broke your internet cable.

Even better you come back and you're now a hunter. BAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant

On a side note, what's with the demotion rate, aren't you meant to just go down one rank? To go down 5 seemed pretty harsh

18. africanmadman

africanmadman Member

heh, this is the internet, I can be a 6 foot tall deer to anyone. There's no need to prove who I am.

19. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Oh great, now you're trying to give 6 foot tall deers a bad name too?
    Whatever, Mad African Deer Man, whoever the fuck you are, YOU SUCK!!!

20. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Bad games to one of the Ass pirates who can't play Final showdown for shit. I won't even name names but Fuck you in advance. Fucking Snitch. I forewarn you guys.. there is a xbox player who is a sore loser and is sending complaints after loses for bios. I had the same bio for 3 years and now its offensive lol!!

Pai~Chun likes this.