1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Bad Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Got my first ever hate mail in FS from this guy today. Told me to level up my game as well after won a match against me. Imagine how good it felt to demote him a few hours later [​IMG]

2. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

hes mad with the hate whenever he looses...which is always! lol

3. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I thought that guy was darth...
    He won me once and sent me a MP telling me that I should dodge Wolf's shoulder ram. Next time, I showed no mercy and spanked 2 rounds straight, then he just jumped out of the ring at the 3rd round...

4. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Can't remember how you spell it but Neilbeilm? French player, blatant cable puller [​IMG]

5. MegaMaN85

MegaMaN85 Well-Known Member

careful now! he might say its your connection because he "can't finish his combos and throws!" and its your fault he lost!lol.

I really need to up my game more so I can punish him harder! =(

6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I got my first hate mail from him too. First he said my wolf is shit, the 2nd time he told me "why do you play with lag? keep your score but i don't see the point". Altought it had sense we were 2-2 and he just autoringout itself.

7. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    BGS to KijjaMasuHavAsu

After the first round this dude knows he will probably lose,so he begins to lag manufacture. In the final round 2 to 2 i start to get him then he slows the game down so much he locks me down.I got the feeling he pulled this crap with eileen before.

Sure enough, other people besides me submitted a bad player review about him because he has only 3 stars next to his name and his gamerscore is 3965.

8. Onny

Onny Well-Known Member

I lost to this guy twice - he sent me hate mail twice about never challenging him again or something. Great way to make people want to play the game! [​IMG]

9. malakai1

malakai1 New Member

lovable community, instead of talking shit to my "face" on LIVE you gather here behind my back and moan about the "mean Wolf Abell 2029 Z sent me a message about lag/how much i suck!!!".

if it makes u lot happy, i deleted the game from my hdd. ur loss since u lose one of the 3 or 4 decent XBL Wolfs. good luck practicing the match-up with scrubs going for Giant Swings and 6PP all the time.

PS: oLBAo MegaMaN85, lag or not, you have the worse Jacky i've ever seen, tied with cool nexxus. 20 somersault kicks per round will only get u so far.

also, Darthminion, online lets u get away with murder, i love not being able to RAW or 2P those 3 or 4 poking neutral P's u do on a row with Lau.

10. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

BG thread delivers, as I knew I would!

Seriously, malakai/abell, you welcome to this community if you wish to play the game with others. people dont know you outside of your play-style and messages, plus lag could be affecting your games. where are you from? maybe it would be good to play some offline!

11. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

BWAHAHAHA! Freaking awesome. So glad this thread exists. I knew there were some lols left here still.
    Hey Malakai, so you paid for this game and then deleted 'cause some members kicked some sand in your vagina???
    Awwww, you poor thing.
    No no no no, please Malakai, don't go!
    Can't leave VF alone, the game needs you!

Bwahahahaha! Fuckin classic man. Malakai, seriously, thank you man, I needed a good laugh.

12. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Aren't you bad or something? just sayin' =\

13. jerichompm

jerichompm Well-Known Member

Bad games are bad games..

14. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    It sounds like you want some competion and are trying to take the game seriously. If that is the case then you need to just play solid players like Flash,Denkai,SDS,Happy,Rod,KO,etc.
    Stop playing random people. Some people like to play the game in a pure form and other people don't care how they play as long as they get a win.

15. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    He's not an American player though so it would be pretty pointless to play them.

I was nice to him over xbl even after he was insulting me and vfdc. I thought maybe he was just having trouble learning the game as he was clearly a new player and was just getting to grips with the game.

16. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Malakai... I hate to see players quitting over trivial matter, but you're really silly and I have no tolerance for negative messages being sent to marly so... meh, gtfo.

17. MegaMaN85

MegaMaN85 Well-Known Member

Mate at the end of the day, I said from the word go that I'm not that great of a player and with each match try to better my tactics. Clearly, you think not.

Good Jacky or not, at the end of the day I play the game for fun and enjoyment. You know, what they're actually designed for!

Be salty all you want my friend, I'm not the one who's dipping out!

18. FlyMike

FlyMike Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FlyMike45
    Lmao. How solid of a player was this guy anyway if he deletes the game from his hard-drive for something so petty? Who does that? No really, who?? I continue to smh at the lot of online fg players and the audacity of some of the things they say and do. Zero shame. Lol....

19. pleportamee

pleportamee Well-Known Member

Bad games to folks who taunt after winning only ONE round.

Some Raider that I demoted and then played a few times in ranked was "humping" my corpse and spamming Wolf taunts each time he won ONE round.

Now, I don't really care one way or the other about being taunted but if you're going to taunt....at least do it when you're not getting your ass kicked.

Its like a football player whose team is down 50-0 in the last 15 seconds of the 4th quarter busting out into the worm when he scores a field goal....

20. LP3

LP3 Member

^^^^ COMPLETELY AGREE. Just like you said, taunting isn't a big deal but do it when you KNOW you're gonna win. This is 2012 taunting doesn't "psyche" ppl out anymore...it just makes you look more foolish when you lose.

But anyway. BGs to me me for being so free to Akira and Jacky players. With Jacky I blame inexperience with his strings and bad defense on my part. But Akira....dammit its just like I KNOW what you're going to do and yet I can't stop it (of I COULD stop it I just don't know how) so I'm damn near going Gootecks on my stick because I get stuck in these crazy blockstrings and guess wrong on EVERY 50/50 thrown at me. *sigh* I just needed to vent...I'll learn