1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Bad Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. SoulKatana

SoulKatana Well-Known Member

God Unicorn ur such a LIAR!
    First i met you yesterday the VERY FIRST TIME! LOL at 2 days...
    2nd we played yesterday ONE match and you left after it because you have to talk to someone (you said) and let me wait for about 2 hrs. WTF??!! today you appologized for that and i said 'np what about now?' you left ranked and joined PM but you did not joined me (the reason why you switched modes) instead you joined settras game after i 'invited' you. BTW i started the game only because your message. 3rd you did let me wait again for about 40 minutes and THATS why i invited you again. but what ever let's talk about the 'FUN' part (the asshole part)... ;)

as i already said via PM i NEVER said 'YOU ARE A ASSHOLE' i asked you 'why you akt like an asshole after i won' because you sent me this mssg., taunted and let me wait between rounds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i saved EVERY mssg. should i really go on...?
    btw we don't played 30+ matches. it was 18 matches and YOU started to get pissed because i won more and more rounds (some EXCELLENT). after i finally get warm and learned your tactics i won the game and YOU left and sent that first mssg.

C'mon man i even sent you 'ggs' although you behaved so unsporting and you really posted this garbage here in the BGs...? :zzz:
    Don't be such a sore loser only because i won some games...
    I started VF5FS a week ago after over 1 year pause. :ninja:
    God damn it's true:

Game Experience May Change During Online Play

:rolleyes:

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  2. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    lol Katana, dream more. Just please left me alone, you are but a waste of time, esp thanks to your behaviour.

The point is, I did NOT promise you any game yet you spammed me with 7 messages on monday and 5 more on tuesday. You where annoying as hell and I played you to stop this, no matter I had arranged matches with settra (who you did spam as well, BTW) - unlike with you.

Lol rly? Wanna see the archive of your monday messages that you obviously never ever send to me, just to meet me on tuesday for the very 1st time? ... :p

Anyway...
    Good bye and hope to NOT meet again :( Still, BGs to you for the way you behave.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  3. SoulKatana

Hey Unicorn let me ask you this: 'Are you stupid or something?'
    24hrs = ONE DAY! o_O
    We met on monday night the very first time and you left after ONE game because you needed a 'chit chat' with someone! it was the first time i asked why you left and you sent me this:

[​IMG]
    ^ this is some kind of 'promis' if you want... ;)

[​IMG]

I waited about 2 hrs. for you!
    In between those 2hr. we sent joke mssg like 'whats IRL?' etc.
    Yesterday Night you sent me THIS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    you promised me no games huh...? :ninja:

[​IMG]

check out the time stamps on the final two mssg.
    30+ matches in about 30 minutes huh...? LOL!!

I already proved YOU are a LIAR (asshole story) but THIS shit is a NO GO Unicorn!
    FACT is YOU are a SORE LOSER and a cry baby because you lost TWO FULL games out of maybe 18 matches against someone who paused VF for over 1 year! ROFL

one more thing: how should YOU know i spammed settra? I sent him ONE frickin mssg. (because of his open game earlier and your ranked/PM switch) and one answer reply because HE asked ME something. so tell me: ONE mssg = spam for you right? :rolleyes:

I can't believe this...
    BE A MAN Unicorn or at least try to...

Fuckin' Kindergarten...

4. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    What you say
    What I read
    [​IMG]

Birthua and Shag like this.
  5. SoulKatana

NOW i'm pretty shure you'r NOT 33yrs. old...
    Another lie huh...? ;)

Unicorn likes this.
  6. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    [​IMG]

Oh and also
    [​IMG]

7. SoulKatana

Keep 'em coming...

[​IMG]

8. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    [​IMG]

sorry, didnt find that one as animation

9. SoulKatana

[​IMG]

Seriously your 'mental' age can't be more than 14yrs. :rolleyes:

10. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I am not arguing with this. I may have 3 kids but I am refusing to become an adult.
    [​IMG]
    Face it, man.

DK likes this.
  11. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I know this is the bad games thread but seriously guys? Lol

12. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
  13. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

14. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    MAAAAAAN all the good shit is over on XBL!

Birthua and Strider786 like this.
  15. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

PSN you get what you paid for..........NOTHING

Jason Elbow, Birthua, Stl_Tim and 3 others like this.
  16. CodyHunter07

CodyHunter07 Well-Known Member

17. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

18. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    I vouch for SK. He's an old school SEGA fan who hasn't played FS for quite a while, and probably got wiped out hard by Uni who plays non-stop, and with a char who can end rounds in seconds. SK has the beginnings of a deadly Kage, but will have to get regular match-play and study the charts on here a lot more to become stronger.

Come on guys, both of you, active Euro VF tags are pretty thin on the ground these days, let's have more forgiveness and harmony please, instead of all this juvenile sturm und drang! ;)

SoulKatana likes this.
  19. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

bg sweetsuki. another players who loses once and then won't play again to protect a fake rank. Sucks.

20. Raindrop

Raindrop New Member

bgs Pepsolman played him a while back when I was trying out Akira. Played a few matches against his kage. Can't remember if I won any of those but I think I won a few rounds at least. Anyway he seemed fine then he even sent me a friend request lol but I deleted it. A couple of weeks ago he challenged me kage vs shun. I was about to beat him 3-1 which would have demoted him when he disconnects. I'm like what happened you know I go back into ranked he challenges me again this time he uses lion. Beats me 2 rounds I come back beat him 2 rounds about to win the 3rd and he shuts off his xbox. I checked his gamercard it said he just got offline. I usually don't talk smack but I sent him "you are such a bitch lol" he never responded.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014