1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Gamer Tag: East Coast

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Kidvid711, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Agile

Agile New Member

SonicLord

NYC

Please let me know your from here.

2. DrunkenFist

DrunkenFist Active Member

Hey what's up guys from MI, gamer tag is FiendishGhost. Looking to play some more VF I play Street Fighter and other fighters too. Hit me up this weekend if you want to play some VF or let me know on here.

3. SixFingerKiller

Miami, FL (Hialeah)

2 peeps using account, both new to the game ^^

4. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    I live in Hialeah also, but I don't have an Xbox... haha.

You'll probably get a good connection with DrFamilia (tonyfamilia here on the boards), but I think his Gold subscription just expired.

5. that's too bad, but i still need to play more in order to find a main so i wont be online again for a few days ^^

Hope you can get a 360 soon man, this place (hialeah) is dead as hell for most anything..

6. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

yo add me!

7. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    We don't have the numbers that SSF4 has obvious but people are playing more than you realize. The next time you are online look for VFDC Friends many of the better players that still play VF alot are on the friends list of that account. You will learn alot from them if you encounter them.

Alot of other games are like VF with a smaller gaming scene like the DOA, MK, or SC gaming scenes. People still play them just not at the quantity as say SSF4. They still have loyal fan bases regardless

8. Great ^^, thanks guys.

Will check the list out as soon as i can, and i will add you guys here as well! [​IMG]

9. QBsince1933

QBsince1933 New Member

QBsince1933

Boston, MA

I'm always looking to play people in VF5 so if anyone is interested send me a friend request.

10. ScoringJohn

ScoringJohn Well-Known Member

ScoringJohn

Chattanooga,TN

If your looking for fight add me as a friend and ill accept your challenges...

11. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Shit, where is the move list? I may start to play again

12. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

Do it!!!!

13. Dr_Teeth

Dr_Teeth Member

pharaoh of funk

Boston, MA

Just joined because I really want to step up my game. Hope someone would be willing to show me the ropes!

14. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Look me up if you want some friendly matches. I am all about fun friendly matches and the connection should be pretty good too.

15. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Add me up! If you wanna play offline I'm in Boston SOMETIMES! Who do you use?
    just play tekken bro. [/size]

16. Dr_Teeth

Dr_Teeth Member

Thanks guys!

And Cozby, I'd be down to play offline, and I use Sarah. I'm not too good, but I'd love to get in some games! Never played anyone offline before haha.

17. xS3R10USLYx

xS3R10USLYx New Member

xS3R10USLYx

Atlanta, GA

Add me.

18. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    oh, snap -- a GA PLAYER?! I never knew GA VF existed

I'm in Warner Robins, GA if you want to hit me up for matches via messages/invite

XBL: BLACKSTAR84i

19. Braveheart

Braveheart Active Member

I'm in Port St. Lucie, FL

I'm a beginner, but I'm down to play anybody and learn.

20. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    leftylizard

columbia, SC