1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

2. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    Party Boy has major issues. This is the same Boy that once said "Eff" frames , I play Virtua Fighter , not Virtua Math. And now this guy is goin around yelling at others as if he is above them. I dont like it and I told him as much. He also the other day said Shun's 2k has "special properties" because see how it beat my 14f mid when HE was at +5 .... !?!?!

And then told me at plus 9 I get free PPP .... I try to correct and he cant keep silent for 10 seconds so it is a lost cause.

If you read this Party Boy, you need to deal with that anger, and start seeing your opponents as teachers, irrespective of skill lvl.

3. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

What's a Elf Frame?

4. Ytpme_Secaps

XBL:
    Jami San
    EFF , as in F, as in F-U-@-%, carnal relations, coitus even.

Like, "Smurf those smurfin frames!" Sorry for the bad curse word replacement.

5. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    I just had to say ggs to all these hungry vf players. Jacko,Smurf,Gurrens,Air Louis,Dee tha Gee, Sega Dreemcast, Denkai,....AND CHIEF FLASH!!! You are a bit stronger than I anticipated Flash, I might have to recruit Maki le sushi for help. :)

Chief_Flash likes this.
  6. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    LOL maki can't help u son. Get in tonight!

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  7. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Lefti, beat flash don t depend of advices u ll get from me. U got a char i can tell which is a wolf killer and u got so many combo videos of vanessa probably more than wolf.
    I didn t see u play but u got probably practice ur match up (punishment, when to duck and punish etc) and the most important read ur opponent. Flash is a great player it s pretty sad connexion btw us 2 isn t good enough to make speak our potential but i m pretty sure IRL i would have hard time vs him. But i love challenge ;)

Kruza and Chief_Flash like this.
  8. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    it would be interesting to see how we both fair against each other offline. its undeniable that @MakiLeSushi character knowledge is very good! :holla:

MakiLeSushi and Kruza like this.
  9. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

GG's to whoever it was the other day. I still have a soft spot for this game even if this version is not my cup of tea!

Signed,
    TWP

Chief_Flash likes this.
  10. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

11. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Come to NMTC son! :holla:

12. Ytpme_Secaps

XBL:
    Jami San
    GGs Maki, BG akira, whitefangViking, Genjuro howard, Kokutei

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  13. Poise

Poise Member

XBL:
    TreeGawd
    Gamertag: The Poise Demon get at me

jimi Claymore likes this.
  14. Ytpme_Secaps

XBL:
    Jami San
    Ggs poise, welcome to VF

jimi Claymore likes this.
  15. Poise

Poise Member

XBL:
    TreeGawd
  16. kungfusmurf

DSC_0255.JPG
    You're right again Tim. & don't you ever tell me how to play Akira again, you hypocritical brat & a pathetic example for a Lion.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  17. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

1. I sent you a message saying 3p+k on nh is +7 and it's nitaku. Now, I asked why do you not immediate throw/launch? Your response turned into a temper tantrum and proceeded to hate mail me.

2. While we're open about our discussion here, I'd like to point out your racial, "white boy", "whitey" statements you so easily post w/o concern. I'm sick of the messages and sick of your racist bs, stop!

3. You have a problem w/me then settle it or let it go. I warn you smurf, "I will slap the ever living dog piss out your mouth."

We don't need your bs or your racist crap.

18. kungfusmurf

Looking forward to seeing you then.

19. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Oh snap! And to think I'm actually seeing this in the Good Games thread...

Kruza

20. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Fight on blitzballs stream and be done with it.

Kruza likes this.