1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho Active Member

PSN:
    HelloMrBokiHoki
    XBL:
    Project Bokuho
    *decides to be nosy and see what's going on in this thread*

[​IMG]

Kruza likes this.
  2. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Ggs to jsm, this guy has the chops and drive to play vf. Many thanks for hours of vfing. Wish more like you existed today. Definitely hit this guy up!

3. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

ggs to
    tiiiiiiiiiimm. Always good for an hour or so set, and i get to play the whole cast when i play him!
    and beegee in our laggy approximation of vf.

4. social_ruin

gas to everyone in the room tonight. Great to finally play you oneida, that was some nice blaze defense. And wow backstar, first time since vanilla i believe. You have a nice flow with that sarah, very patient and nice defense. Good games to delablood, didn't get to play you but nice sarah. Money, offshore always strong. Good job crashem.

Thanks all.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  5. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

Got live gold for one month, havent played VF for years,

But good games Kruza, it was nice to play with you today

Kruza likes this.
  6. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    ?

So you were the Jean player I faced today. I thought that Xbox Live gamertag looked familiar, but I didn't know from where I noticed it.

Good matches, MAtteoJHDY!

Kruza

MAtteoJHDY likes this.
  7. social_ruin

jason elbow. thanks 4 the long set

Jason Elbow likes this.
  8. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

Good games blossy. I only got xbox live for 2 more weeks, we should try to play again if you have time! I got an ass whopping, cant believe how difficult it is to hit your Sarah, she's like a snake covered in oil lol. Thanks for the long session.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Kruza likes this.
  9. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

GG's to Bizazedo. dat jacky boi!

10. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs to jason elbow and cmoney.

Jason Elbow likes this.
  11. Stl_Tim

Ggs to jami! The awareness has made this game a lot more fun and back to what I love about vf, thank you! I was definitely missing this in my game! Your Kage has the forced lock situations that have me mega salty, good work!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Ytpme_Secaps likes this.
  12. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Soo...you get your ass kicked by Jami- San, you praise him, you get your ass kicked by me or anyone else, you perpetually bitch and moan. I mean goddamn!!

13. Stl_Tim

Uh?! First, it's a ggs to jami and not you. Nowhere did it say he kicked my ass, but yes he has beaten a lot before this post. This post is in appreciation to the new tech we have been practicing. How about not trying so hard and avoid counter posting everyone's posts.

Not just, "I secretly want your respect tim!"
    Just..stop already!

My apologies to the ggs thread and now back to ggs regularly scheduled program.

14. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    :LOL:

15. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I don't know where in my comments you discerned I wanted your "respect". If anything, I've demonstrated utter contempt and disrespect towards you and your hypocritical views. You only play Jami because he can tolerate you the most. Learn to adapt better and mabe you won't cry, bitch and moan so much. (Or not)

16. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    And you don't have to never ggs me in a match bitch. Slaughtering you in VF is all the satisfaction I could ever want and need. So fuck it if you never congratulate me.

17. Stl_Tim

1. I play Jami, because he knows how to play the game Correctly w/o abusing latency. We also research new tech and talk about it. You on the other hand do not or never welcome the thought.

2. I've sent you ggs via xbl, you have never.

3. If you win you talk shit. If you lose you talk shit. You are a person who is never happy with any situation, petty.

4. You are another lemming in the history of tim that rides the hate bandwagon. If you like a autographed t-shirt that will be $15.99 plus tax and shipping.

5. You expect everyone to teach and handout all information that benefits you and never return the favor, so selfish.

6. Last but not least, when your addressing me talk like a human. Everyone by this point knows your not a thug running a hustle on the streets.

Please just play the game or stfu.

Let the ggs thread alone.

If you got beef pm me to resolve.

Oh yeah, I'm a sore loser. So what? Deal with it!

18. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    GGs

We bitch at eachother all the time, we just dont write about it on VFDC.

The tech we've been working on is well deserving of a GG.

I am now , for the 3rd time, saying " Now Im playin VF "

No game as deep, no game as pure. No game, Virtua Fighter.

emperorshadox and shadowmaster like this.
  19. emperorshadox

emperorshadox Well-Known Member

PSN:
    emperorshadox
    XBL:
    MasterOshokhai
    Some INCREDIBLE battles with a highly skilled Lion @Stl_Tim . Absolutely Incredible. btw my friend controlled Lei Fei. I was Jacky and Lau.

Rest assured, I will have my revenge.

20. emperorshadox

emperorshadox Well-Known Member

PSN:
    emperorshadox
    XBL:
    MasterOshokhai
    I will also have my revenge after what your Kage did to my combatants.

Ytpme_Secaps likes this.