1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Wanna give a GGS to BennyBoom(?) for the El Blaze mirror match. Best El Blaze I've played thus far.

2. soakrates

soakrates Well-Known Member

GGs Dennis0201. Took some major lumps from that set. lol

P.S.: Sorry it took so long to join. My roommate wanted to get into the game and I wanted to let him learn a bit.

3. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

GGs soakrate,
    Thanks for the long session, and sorry I didn't expect those spike during our games. I think it's from my side because later I had bad connection with Pinetree as well. It's weird we just had few earlier today and everything went well.

GGs Pinetree,AyuF
    Fun games, and I wish we could just go to player match instead of wasting time on rank. However everyone is possessed right now to get rank promotion:)

GGs Mack,
    Thanks for inv, and it's fun to play w your friends. Let's try get some player match soon.

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Really fun games and room session to Black Bauer CTU, R Panda, GeeFunkEra (Yangsing), Zony/Afro-Cole, Kamais Ookin, Hiryu, Lucifer, and one other guy who used a number in his word-name!

Anyways, I had a blast tonight, XBL is playing a little better than PSN, but I need to better control my internet environment :p

5. Strategist

Strategist Active Member

GG's to dennis0201, AyuFanB0y, and RodNutz even though these guys able to beat me without a sweat.

GG's to CF White Worm as well his defense is pretty good.

6. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    GGs Divisible Duke, Rodnutz, SDS Overfiend, STL TM, Gastinelli, The Weiand, Risen Glory, King of Carnage, Dennis0201, Xzy####, Air Jacky, Eubanks, UKDiddy, Frakimusgrime, Kamais Ookin, Azn Grl x0x0,Phanatik, Glory and several others for the rank, player and room matches.

7. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    Good games to everyone I played yesterday, too many to list.

8. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga
    ggs to infamousgeezer, optiuk and narenski

9. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

GGs to those I fought yesterday. First time hitting up FS on xbl. I actually felt better playing on Psn though (maybe its the stick I use, iunno). Femto, sorry I put on a bad show. I wasn't on my game last night. Same for vs Kaozen, except I need more practice vs FS Eileen.

Anyway, hope to get more matches in with you guys-- better matches at that.

Peace.

10. UKDiddy

UKDiddy Well-Known Member

Been a hot minute since I've posted here. Good games to VFNumbers, infamous geezer, SDS Overfiend, Kamais Ookin, Seidon, Pl4yer7,SilentNe....something lol, and anyone I might have left out. Nice to get some games in with everyone, and a few I haven't had a chance to play before.

11. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

Ggs to my party members and ggs to Denkai Rodney Sds and White worm in ranked. Im shell shocked after Denkias Jacky.

12. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

GG's to, VFnumbers,K.O.'s Bitchass >:j,UKDiddy, Denkai, KingofCarnage,Shun is Drunk, Brook1 and plenty others who caught wreck with me. Im coming along nicely but im gonna have to train myself to attack constantly.....I cannot get a feel for some of the bullshit i face in ranked because of the random people i face. in about 2 months i should have the nuance beat into my head by then.

13. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    GGs rorororororo and people who I played in ranked.

After a day of offline VF I went back to online and got pulverized. MAde me realize that online is still its own world compared to offline.. You can enjoy it, but its not the same.

Online I blocked Pai PPP2K, tried to punish with Akiras doublepalm, and was evaded.. nuff said.

14. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    GG's to so many people I can't list them all. Also >=j, lot's of >=j! [​IMG]

15. TeeZed

TeeZed Well-Known Member

Know that feel bro. The small latency just makes certain things work better online that wouldn't even stand a chance in offline competition.

Someone had a signiture that sums it up best

"Offline = Masturbating"
    "Online = Pussy"

You gotta develop your own online tactics, and TBH... I hate doing so, I just stick to my style, If I get beat by someone that say, has great sucess with AOI and cancels because I can't react quick enough due to lag, you just "Deal with it" Damn Frames...

16. TeeZed

TeeZed Well-Known Member

Also!

GG's to everyone I've played recently. Just getting back into the swing of things, and even getting my ass handed to me is good practice.

17. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    ggs to all i have played in ranked. its great to be back

18. BLACKLAC

BLACKLAC Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone I played over the weekend in ranked/player/and room matches.

19. blossy1000

blossy1000 Well-Known Member

GGs to Settra and Ad4m in ranked yesterday, Jean and Taka respectively. It was only the second Taka I've played so far (and the first only spammed PPPPPP) and it was hilarious. I felt like a mosquito trying to beat up an elephant or something lol, the fatso just refuses to fall down... I knew this of course but it was still intimidating. [​IMG]

GGs to the others I played in player/room matches (Daydream, yeah we'll have to play more later, I was doing other stuff simultaneously last time and couldn't stay for more than a few).

20. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Ggs to all the random new challengers I played last night.
    Seems like my internet connection went into shock when FS got released.
    My connection is a bit better now... it's my Brad now who don't wanna work with me.
    Brad's way harder to tame than I thought he'd be but it's probably cuz he's so strong.
    Strong like bull.

I'll be back!