1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Strategist

Strategist Active Member

Your Jean is fully developed? That's a fib, your Jean dominates!

2. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga
    ggs to feck, sakelee and tkoblablabla

I reached defender but I`ll move to dojo now. I`ll have to figure out a lot of stuff, still making input mistakes with eileen [​IMG]

3. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Reach defender and now your hiding? Anyway
    GG's To Jumosynth.. Nice hour long session. Solid Taka and thanks for sticking around.

4. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

@Stl_Tim - Ggs : ).

@ChibiAya - We can play whenever, just message me when you see me playing VF.

@Dennis0201 - It's definitely unblockable, you can set the CPU to "mimic" and "block all" the cpu still can't block it. You may have just been inputting KK too late since you can delay Jean's charge move followups a bit. Japanese Jean players go for it all the time, and I've never once seen anyone not get hit by the low kick after. I've been using it constantly as well and no one has yet to be able to escape it. Done a ton of testing in dojo with it and it works on all of Jean's charge attacks side turned. I'm fairly certain at this point.

5. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Its a pitty all the Americans just search and play local games. Just about to hit Guardian and Ive not played one known face on here cept from the EU in ranked or player match . Ohh well

6. SDS_Overfiend1

Your a fucking Bum... You ain't a Guardian.. Your rank should Say.."Bitch" or "Puller" and be locked in Lmao!!!

Hey Lucky.. Think you can make a video of it or upload one to the online vids?

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Best thing to do is evade the initial fully charged [K] if you anticipate it. Keep in mind that he can then use the circular cancel [P] out of it or keep you honest with other mix ups. Just don't get caught watching Jean attack or you'll get run over.

8. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

GT,
    I think you're right. I also test Kage's 4P+K P and Jacky's 4P1P on sideturned and it turns out it's not able to block the second low attack. I wonder if it's just FS mechanic or something special.

Jerky,
    I've seen some strong Jean does mix up charge or charge cancel against the players who know how to deal with Jean. It's insane to react his moves. Also his hitbox of guard break is broken:)

Ytpme_Secaps likes this.
  9. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I agree! I mentioned the mixups. Sucks to get caught up!

10. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Yours should say "fucking retard troller" stay clear of this piece of shit and be locked in! Class 1 douche award goes to you you piece of thug redneck trash!

11. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

SDS may be many things, but a redneck he is not.

I generally like FS, but something is rotten in Denmark and the rest of Europe if DM(PK) is lording it over the continent.

12. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Just remember that we're talking about online here, hardly lording it up all over the continent when he refuses to play offline :p

13. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Guys if we could keep the thread light thanks. [​IMG]

14. ItzJin

ItzJin Member

GGs to everyone ive played, including the brad army
    GGs to sega
    GGs to VF5fs for being Godlike

15. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Not to sound like an ass, but Why is it every time i attempt to play you, you decline?

16. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

This is definitely an intended FS mechanic. Remember when I asked what certain characters can do on sideturned if someone just lazy te's the correct direction? This is the answer.

Shun's 1P-K is also unblockable if you guard the first hit standing.

SDS: I'll try to upload a match of me using it in the replays.

Edit: Since I discovered this, we're calling it the GT from now on and you have to pay me dollar every time you wanna use it! [​IMG]

17. SDS_Overfiend1

Cool.. Gtta see how this shit works... i might fall vic to it and getgfrustrated thinking its me.

18. ItzJin

ItzJin Member

Its nothing personal, but most of the time when you challenge me im trying to fight someone in particular (Denkai,GT,etc.) but if you ever join again we can definitely play

19. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    GGs to everyone who joined that room today [​IMG]
    GT, glory, HerkDawg and Tricky.

20. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone on XBL tonight~

Sorry if I didn't accept rematch because the connection was horrible. I only had a little bit stable with smurf and HAYA, a very talent Lei player.