1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL VF Tonamento

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Cozby, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    www.tonamento.com

I'm sure some of you guys are familiar, but Tonamento is an online application developed by Damdai, a famous sf player and also a SBO qualifier for ST.

Tonamento basically makes running tournaments and keeping track of current tournaments very simple, even providing travel distances specific to you.

I've only been in a few local tournaments for SF, but I was thinking maybe we could run a VF one over this program. What do you guys think?

As far as entry fees and winnings go, I would say if we are gonna allow anyone to participate, there shouldn't be any money involved. Unless you guys wanna put up some dough, that's also fine with me. If you guys have Paypal we can send entry money to a trusted destination and they could distrubute the winnings.

So wassup

2. Cozby

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    VF is dead lol

3. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

I'm down for this. VF isn't dead.

4. Cozby

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    How about a team tournament? Like groups of 2 or 3?

Me and Numbers are "Team Last Bossu"