1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBOX 360 Hori joystick sticker sheet

Discussion in 'Store' started by Yupa, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I picked up a hori stick for the 360 last week in preperation for the coming version... I'll probably modify it with a bat style north american stick, but I'd have to do some serious PC board relocation if I decide on replacing the buttons...

Anyway, I have no use for the VF5 sticker sheet. It has all 17 characters, 5 VF5 logos, 3 sets of PKG stickers, and 4 Hori brand stickers. If you're interested, make an offer. I'll mail it to you.

2. DubC

DubC Well-Known Member

2 dollars? Why would anyone pay for that. I'm the only offer you are going to get (and it is fake, if you haven't realized).

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I don't want them... hell, if you mail me a self addressed stamped envelope, I'll mail them back to you. Just make sure the envelope is full sized, unless you want a crease or two down the sticker sheet.

I just thought some random otaku might want the stickers without paying $60 for a stick.

If more than one person here wants the stickers, then bonus for me... I get a quarter or two out of the deal... I can do my laundry for another week.

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    How about a photo of the merchandise? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I'll scan it this afternoon... give me about 12 hours.

Sorry, I only have access to a copier machine/scanner... it's only black and white and in pdf format /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif It will give you an idea of what the sheet looks like tho. I'm sure it's been posted as a jpg elsehere on the net by now.

Check piss-poor black n white scan here.

6. tehmidcap

tehmidcap Member

Bump.anyone still have one of these sticker sheets by any chance? Purchased a hori stick exclusively for Vf5FS play that I don't believe is coming with the stickers and i want them.