1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox Live Challenger List Issue?

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Auvii, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Update!

Inviting people to room match is also very broken. As a matter of fact, it simply doesn't work. Three people, I'm one of them, tested this and not one person received the invites on their machines. No onscreen visual notification and no invitation message in their mailbox. We tried this numerous times throughout the night. At the moment, VF on XBL is a fucking nightmare.

It's time to pack it up and move to PSN guys.

Oioron likes this.
  2. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Dang, that is a bummer. I guess with me running open room matches, it hasn't been to much of an issue, but I have been noticing that inviting hasn't been consistent. I guess it is at that point where there is no chance that SEGA or Microsoft will take the time to do a lobby clean up like before?

3. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I did my part! Can other people try and get these guys attention? Unfortunately, I am working and have a meeting I need to get to.

Attached Files:

• vf.GIF
      vf.GIF
      File size:
      584.2 KB
      Views:
    Oioron likes this.
  4. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I even keep getting old messages sent to me. And its not allowing gor anyone to que up in rank. Its becoming a really big problem.

5. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

So it is more a problem of the 360 or XB1 now ?

Damn i miss my clean VF game :cry:

I also have PS3 with VF, but never liked this cold DVD look alike console...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  6. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

This problem was resolved last time, but by what? Retrace the steps, repeat the processes, and then ask yourself did rodnutz do all the work to exploit the problem to ms/sega. Did YOU help?

• Look at the dates in between
    • Read the posts on all threads
    • Calculate how long the response time took
    • Then ask yourself, “Did I help or just complain it wasn’t fixed?”
    • All the old links are there, so half the job is done already
    • Spam sega/ms all day

Everyone is locked down anyway, yes?

7. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    It seemed like everyone here was working to discuss the issue and offer ideas that may help.

I have returned to playing and can mirror Rods recent post. I will join the twitter brigade and maybe sega will respond with a fix as they did last time.

Also, there was an earlier question that never got answered and I too am curious...does this issue occur for other regions? Does the issue also appear when playing the 360 version? ( Im not certain if 360 supports online servers anymore).

Finally, does the ps3 version function online? Im tempted to purchase that just to play.

8. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

PS3 is the way to go honestly at this point. I remember hearing the issue with xbox360 was some other app on a members list that caused this issue. I think it was a music one if I’m not mistaken. Somehow it interfered and caused this glitch. All you can do is keep spamming requests until they are forced to deal with it. Best of luck.