1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox Sale: VF5:FS Costume Bundle Packs now 400MS points

Discussion in 'News' started by Shag, Jun 20, 2013.

By Shag on Jun 20, 2013 at 9:50 AM
  1. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    There is a big sale for SEGA games on XBox Live up to a limited time.

There have been discounts before for the game Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown which is now on sale at 400 MS points.

But this is the first time that the costume bundle packs which originally are at 1200 MS points are now only 400 MS points!

If you haven't purchased the costume bundle packs, now is the perfect time. The two bundle packs installed will unlock all the items to the entire cast and also unlock the Special Sparring mode.

Here the link to purchase : SEGA Arcade Games on Sale - Xbox.com

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Shag, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Daydream
      Daydream
      Is that the full Guardian Heroes they have for 160points? Who's mental enough not to get that?
      Tricky and Tha_FeauchA like this.
    2. Dragonps
      Dragonps
      Barmy deals all round, hoping this is enough to get some of my more reluctant friends into VF
      Pai~Chun likes this.
    3. Tha_FeauchA
      Tha_FeauchA
      Such an amazing deal for all that. I still think any regulars of this site, or VF in general should buy the stuff (costume packs) simply to support them for bringing us the best version of FS they could. To really want a game, and to only give the publisher the bare minmum so you can play it when they give it to you is weak..lol. Even at full price, they weren't really asking for a lot.

But, to each their own though I guess.. ^-^
    4. EvenPit
      EvenPit
      I never had special sparring is the difficult level higher like fighting a real person or is it just meh. ?
    5. Mister
      Mister
      Just Meh
    6. Pai~Chun
      Pai~Chun
      Fantastic. Never seen the outfit packs so cheap before. Noticed that there were quite a few lower games played accounts on Live the other night. Let's hope they can register here, and get stuck in for the long term! The next-gen consoles won't be taking off any time soon it seems, so plenty of life left in this game yet :)

Any new players reading this, if you see me on (tag is Lishao Tao) and have a reasonable connection, let's get a room set up, and jam away :cool:
    7. Tha_FeauchA
      Tha_FeauchA

It's all about being able to see everyones' costumes!! And being able to creat stuff for other characters makes ya (well, did for me) want to use em since you can make em look cool. Except Taka...
    8. Devdan
      Devdan
      Are you crazy, Taka's are some of the best. You can make him look like John Goodman/
      nou and Tha_FeauchA like this.
    9. Tha_FeauchA
      Tha_FeauchA

[​IMG]
      Tocuh and EvenPit like this.
    10. EvenPit
      EvenPit
      Taka has some nice mofia themed outfit choices. Eileen has the worst wardrobe EVER:(. Lau and Kage have the best outfit items
    11. Devdan
      Devdan
      Agreed on Eileen, and just the female characters in general (but Eileen especially). Disagree on Kage. You can sorta make him look like Shredder from Ninja turtles, but aside from that every outfit I've tried to make just winds up being 'another ninja'. Lau's Dragon head is is super goofy looking, I love it.
    12. Pai~Chun
      Pai~Chun
      Myke and Tha_FeauchA like this.
    13. wall
      wall
      The old and new schoool players should play the game more when they do the sales to better promote the game.
      I can see alot of people getting turned off from the game if there is no one to play, so I pledge all the true VF fans to play throughout the sale at least an hour or 2 a day to help teach the new people what vf is all about. Lets get them in some room matches and help teach them some combos and a few basic fundamentals.
      Tha_FeauchA likes this.
    14. Tha_FeauchA
      Tha_FeauchA
      Yea, I see lots of new names floating around the Ranked Match area. Just at least playing them would be good.
    15. Pai~Chun
      Pai~Chun
      With regard to Taka (perhaps now one of the most 'rounded' and 'fleshed' out sumo characters ever seen in a fighting game), here's a quick example of what can be achieved with his costume pack:

taka1.jpg taka2.jpg taka3.jpg
    16. Tha_FeauchA
      Tha_FeauchA
      Dang, too bad the sale is already over :( I was going to get this and the costumes for my nephew.. Maybe next time. Don't know if one that good will come along again though..
    17. Angelo Miguel Moreira
      Angelo Miguel Moreira
      ouch....I bought the game on its release day and 1 of the packs, thats a total of 2400points.still I regret nothing xD
      Pai~Chun likes this.