1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XCOM 2 - Multiplayer death match!

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

@Shang Only scrubs reload save files. You have to play it Ironman status with only one file. If your characters die you gotta live with it!

2. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shots fired at @Shang. @Tricky is showing no mercy!

[​IMG]

Tricky likes this.
  3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Rodnutz you are the scrub here, do you even know what ironman is? Didn't think so. Frankly I'm very glad @Tricky is playing x2, otherwise I just end up raping you scrubs over and over. Can we get some more codex abuse over here?
    Anyways, more players the better but you guys really should play SP, it's really nice. I just hope @Tricky keeps playing when he starts losing .

Tricky and Rodnutz like this.
  4. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    He'll play but will be taking more naps in between jajajajajajajajajajaja

Tricky likes this.
  5. Tricky

@Shang shots fired at the main codex abuser @Chief_Flash omg Codex everywhere! I'm ready for a rematch tonight if you guys wanna get run through again! ! !

6. Tricky

let me know when you're ready to play some MP. I need more victims @Shang @Rodnutz @Chief_Flash [​IMG]

7. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Tricky, I"m ready to play right now. I'll await for you on steam. Rodney got raped badly last night. I think this chess game is too hard for the homies. 1/2 way through the game he goes: "wrong move..." then 5 min later goes "I fucked up" while all his men were getting dropped... in the meantime @Chief_Flash, the gold medalist has been dodging. Says he needs to sleep... but we know better.

Chief_Flash, Tricky and Rodnutz like this.
  8. Tricky

Sorry I had a swim date tonight. Just getting home now.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  9. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    This game is great, although I dont know if I would try multiplayer anytime soon. Im really happy I bought it though.

edit: This game is definitely hard.. I'm playing on veteran (second easiest) and it feels like the old classic, lol. On the other hand, this hasn't done as unfair things to me yet as EU classic did. You tend to get fair warning before shit hits the fan. Also, once I play more and learn more of the game, it gets easier to avoid the pitfalls.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Tricky likes this.
  10. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

What is a swim date? Did you go swimming with a girl?

11. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Manjimaru, I thought the game is pretty easy on default mode. I've never played Xcom games, but I played Jagged Alliance 2. I do reload a lot though, but most mission can be won with flawless. You should try MP mode. It's pretty fun. There are so issues, hope they patch it up.

12. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    he might've went swimming with a guy. who knows? @Shang

@Tricky guarantee you, you will lose next time u face me. it's 100% guaranteed...

13. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Just like it's 2012 predecessor, X-COM 2 can not beat the original UFO: Enemy Unknown in it's intensity and brutality. Unlike these modern games made for SOFT gamers, that game made you EARN your victories with BLOOD and TEARS when the only thing between success and perdition was a group of measly recruits with low psi resistances and morale. And just when you thought you were doing well and you got your fancy laser rifles and personal armors researched and manufactured and your first fancy commander promoted, the game drops you a terror mission of Chryssalids and Reapers to teach you the true meaning of PAIN.

14. Tricky

winning with hax don't count!

15. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Wtf nobody on.

@Shang Went to work on Saturday cuz played 4 days in a row at work and got no work done. Says everything is abuse until he figures out counter.

@Rodnutz Mad cuz his GS and HG got raped by sniper last night. He has no counter.

@Tricky too busy swimming with dudes. Says I'm hacking

@Manjimaru Too busy playing on easy difficulty setting

@YOMI Mad cuz this ain't no XCOM

Mad mad mad cuz my whole team is alien

Hello? Who's in?

16. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Um @Chief_Flash I didn't get raped you damn scrub... The first 2 games which I won was mega pwnage from me. Your boy stood no chance so he ran and countered like we was playing SF or something. Score was 3-2 but last game didn't count IMO because @Shang was messing around.

Anyway back to figured out how to pwn sniper. The problem is it's hard to figure out his location and even if you do it's hard to get to him quickly.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  17. Tricky

@Chief_Flash just cuz I know how to dress with style don't mean I swim with dudes. Ladies only please. Lvl up your style BRO!

We gotta get another game in you Codex hax mofolo

Chief_Flash likes this.
  18. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Chief_Flash likes this.
  19. Tricky

I've learned of even more broken strats. Await incoming. The Codex shall fall to the orbs

Chief_Flash likes this.
  20. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Chief_Flash likes this.