1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

YOGA CLAN

Discussion in 'General' started by Kamais_Ookin, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    If anyone knows me, you would know that I love YOGA, the spirits of YOGA has enveloped me with its divine spirit. Therefore I decided to create a clan of other people who also share my passion towards Dhalsim. To join would mean you either respect Dhalsim and think he is superior of all SFIV characters, respect the power of YOGA, or you just want to be one of the priveleged members of VFDC that receives the honor of joining this prestigious clan.

To join, all you have to do is post in this thread and say you want to join, giving a reason is recommended but not mandatory. To acknowledge that you have joined I will post the individuals name into my signature in order of posts made in this thread saying you want to join. At the moment, and maybe for a long time this is going to be very limited in the sense that your not going to be shipped a TE stick for signing up or getting a lollipop with a happy smile on it. Note that there is a bonus to the first 10 people that sign up, I will recognize them with Bold letters and coloring of the text! Whether you join or not, may the spirit of YOGA be with you.

IcKY99 likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I don't use sim but I respect the power of regular yoga use

3. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

I want in!!! I respect Dhalsim because he's hard as hell to use! I respect anyone that can win with him period. The way he moves around is so different than every other character, it just throws me way off!

Much props if you're winning with Sim!

4. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Yoga is for pussies, subaki is what it's all about.

5. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Can I join altough I don't own SFIV? I played Dhalsim on SNES and maybe I buy SFIV in the next weeks along with RE5.

6. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Ok, I will join. I am terrible at SF4 and with Dhalsim. Back when I was taking Yoga classes I could actually do Yoga Flame, but I'm a little rusty now.

7. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    so whats yogi then?

8. smb

smb Well-Known Member

WTF, this is wasted wish's triumphant return to VFDC???, no its not. But i do want to be part of your sig. thought it was stupid, then i seen the colorful names and thought, wait a minute sean, who is the one being stupid here. it was me...it was me.

I would really like to be this Wasted Wish[/size]?

p.s. I played the yoga master as my first main on my first real fighting game. (SFII) altho i did move onto ryu in time.

p.p.s. Hi VFDC, hope everyone is doing well.
    okay, wasted wish[/size], checking out.

9. BLACKLAC

BLACKLAC Well-Known Member

Sim is my main ...so I want in!?!

whats this all about again 0_o

10. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Unfortunately I just realized I only have one slot left in the clan because I accidentally mistaken 255 characters to 255 words! Since there is only one slot left I will let other people post if they want to join or not then I will have to decide over one of them.

MP_Lupin- WTF do you mean?!

BLACKLAC- If you read the intro you would know what it's all about! People who join this clan are people who think Dhalsim is the best character of all SF, or you respect the power of YOGA, or you just want to be one of em lucky ones who are in my sig!

Thanks to all the other people who joined the clan, you don't know how privileged you guys are, and maybe you will never know in your lifetimes, or your grandchild's lifetimes, but the point is your privileged end of discussion.

May the spirits of YOGA be with you all.

11. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

I want in! I don't have SFIV, Dhalism sounds cool, and I do YOGA (haven't been recently, too expensive), and I do DHYANA with EASE! It's how I sit down NORMALLY! No wonder my life is good.

12. The_Shunjinkogh

The_Shunjinkogh Well-Known Member

I would love to join the YOGA clan. It's cool. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

13. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    I want in as dhalsim is totally radical. "i will meditate and then destroy you."

Would it not make more sense if you did it the other way around?

I mean whats the point in getting all relaxed and in that zen state if you are just gonna snap straight out of it and go on a complete fucking rampage and annihilate some fucker immediately afterwords?

14. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

When your relaxed your don't panic. In between tough rounds i takes deep breaths move my shoulders, Stretch and i feel much better.

I was filthy with Dhaslim but i left him alone to pursuit Guile back in the day.

15. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    You're Scottish, you shouldn't be at peace unless you are annihilating some poor sod.

16. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    this thread contains ghey

17. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    hey dhalsim said it so dont ask me what he meant by it? as for dhalsim being the toughest character to learn, i think that is a load of bull because.

does anyone you know have the faintest idea of how to use el fuerte????

18. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

yoga yoga yoga yoga

19. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

One of my favourite things about Dhalsim is doing Yoga Catastrophe, having my opponent jump over it to attack me and when they land, I throw, they escape and go jumping back into the still on screen Ultra. Great stuff.

20. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Never said it was too late to join the sig, if lucky, I have one slot left, which is why I'm letting as many people post as possible who wants to join then I will have to choose from one, it will be a hard decision only the spirits of YOGA can help.