1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

You are playing too much Virtua Fighter when . . .

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaytech, May 1, 2008.

1. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    When it teaches you how to dance.

BeastEG likes this.
  2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    ... When you play even in your dreams..

UroboroSx and G0d3L like this.
  3. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Man, glad I'm not the only one ^_^

4. CodyHunter07

CodyHunter07 Well-Known Member

You know you've played too much VF when...

---You quit your day job, because you memorized all the VF quotes, admire them, and now think you are ready for Hollywood and hike your way to California with nothing but a duffel bag.

---You get so good at the game, then go to a bar, talk sassy to some of the town drunks, then get your ass kicked...leaving you wondering why your 66pk didn't work out too well...you HAD frame advantage after all...

---It makes perfect sense to to you to see two martial artists fight in all weahter conditions wearing nothing on their feet and in loin cloths.

---You instinctively try a 'down attack' if someone happens to trip and fall right beside you.

---Conversely, you try a rising attack if YOU happen to fall and someone moves towards you to try and help....

---You find yourself physically practicing the various stances of Vanessa, Lei Fei, and Aoi while you wait at the supermarket checkout line....then squeal in delight when you perform Jeff's threat stance, and everyone in front of you moves away from your insane ass...

---You go apply at a martial arts school, and you ask your prospective instructor at what belt do you learn to 'float people across the room' and how long before you get your Stormlord ranking...

----Finally, you know you've played too much VF when you realize you haven't bathed in a few days, your room has a collection of piss jars, and you have Mountain Dew cans (and twitchy eyelids) all over the place while your parents wonder whether you finally dropped dead or not.

nou and EvenPit like this.
  5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I honestly have a question about mountain dew and gamers. Why do they drink Dew? I never got it, I mean caffeine is great and all but c'mon we all know coffee is the best drink for that stuff.

6. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

You know you play too much VF when you try & dress up as Eileen for halloween.

But you're a man.

Tricky likes this.
  7. Tricky

You got me dying over here from that one.

You're playing too much VF when. . .

You name your car after you main character.

EvenPit likes this.
  8. CodyHunter07

CodyHunter07 Well-Known Member

Seriously dude.
    You think most lazy ass gamepad/joystick warriors are gonna go through the trouble of fresh ground, when all they gotta do is have a cooler with a shitload of Dew they got at the local supermarket at 4-12can cases for 9.99??

Get real...just DEW it... :D

9. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

LOL im done!

It dosn't matter what you drink really just try drinking like a whole lot of water & then hold your bladder for about a day. You'll be invincible when you play.

10. Tricky

Also kidney stones, or just a busted up bladder.