1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

You guys will be happy to read this!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ice-9, Oct 14, 1999.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hiro is writing an informal FAQ on the low kick/punch MC throw! He's already explained it to me, but there are a few things I want cleared up before I post it up. But wow, if Hiro's right, every single article I've ever read on the technique is either inaccurate or incomplete.

Lates!

ice-9 | Sennin

2. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

I need to check with you guys one thing...

LP is used as both a defense and to initiate an offense. But did u know that if LP hits the opponent when he/she is doing some explosive offense like namely: Knee, Elbow, Side kick,etc , the opponent will 'stun himself for almost a second and couldn't do anything except to counter throw. But the opponent can bash on the P button (only P works so far for me) which will intercept your upcoming Throw (if you do so). However, if you did not do a Throw but went for physical attacks, you have priority over his Punches (let alone other attacks).

Pls comment on this.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    LAU Abuser,

You dug up and replied to a post over two years old. Before everyone jumps on you, I'll just quietly let you know that this isn't a Good Thing.

Firstly, the original post was written in the context of VF3.

Secondly, you replied in the context of VF4 (I'm assuming) and the content of your post is practically common knowledge to any regular VFer (initiatve, advantage, major countering, etc). So you're not going to get much in the way of comments save for "yeah, welcome aboard the VF train".

Nothing wrong with reading up on old posts, but there's no need to dig them and reply to them again.

4. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

My apologies...