1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Your controls

Discussion in 'Console' started by K1LLeR_Sp0cK, May 15, 2002.

1. K1LLeR_Sp0cK

K1LLeR_Sp0cK Member

What r the controls u use?
    i have all the same except the triangle as p+k+g

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

For a pad, there are a variety of different settings, depending on what you're used to. For a stick, Type C is basically the only option.

3. pinoy929

pinoy929 Member

I kept the face buttons the same, but I changed the shoulder buttons. P+K is L2 and P+K+G is R1. The reason is based on ergonomic efficiency. It is easy to hit P+K when they are right next to each other as opposed to P+K+G on the face. And the R button feel more comfortable pushing than the L1 buttons. Reason: I can't seem to direct my character and push a button with accuracy with my left hand. Probably just me.

4. square= p, triangle= k, x and circle = g, R1= p+g, R2= p+k, L1= p+k+g, L2= k+g