1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Your mains

Discussion in 'General' started by Spartan_Rambo, Jun 11, 2012.

1. DarkChef

DarkChef Member

My main is Kagemaru and secondary is Jean Kujo, whom I'm learning at the moment.

2. Outfoxd

Outfoxd Well-Known Member

I play El Blaze and that's it.

3. Shinzu921

Shinzu921 Active Member

I switch between Pai and Akira, depending on my fighting mood.

4. Mlai

Mlai Well-Known Member

In PS2 VF4evo and PS3 VF5, I used to main Lau and 2nd Pai. But now that I'm in the Asia region, I noticed absolutely no one uses the "big & ugly" characters. Basically, Jeffry. :p

So since I always like to play the underused charas, now I'm trying to learn Jeffry. Still only at Dojo mode stage; I don't dare go online yet.

When I do, I'm gonna put him in a clown suit or Hawaii tourist clothes, so I don't feel bad about losing.

5. Hououin_Kyouma

Hououin_Kyouma Active Member

Well, as I started in VF3 arcade, I main Aoi(love aiki-characters).

Started Pai and Lion when I fell in love with Model 2 emulator, sometimes my Pai is as good as my Aoi in vf4evo or vf5(both), very few times my Lion get that good.

Still have a history of frustration with Akira on all versions, I can do every move on stick and dpad, but can't use him consistently(can't think as an Akira player should)... still he is fun to try sometimes...

6. TaC

TaC Member

Just playing Lei-Fei most of the time. [​IMG]

7. synapse

synapse Well-Known Member

I'm learning both Jean and Taka and play them online. Until VF5FS I used to play Lei Fei or El Blaze. I don't really have a "main" character I guess.

8. Venussail

Venussail Active Member

Pai main ^_^

Pai~Chun likes this.
  9. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    I feel exactly the same way. Ya gotta love Thundernuts.

10. Xehnon

Xehnon Member

I mostly use Goh when I play. I'm learning Vanessa, Sarah and Jacky. I haven't decided who will be my sub.

11. Wingman

Wingman Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Wingman_SRK
    Lau. Picked him up in VF4.

12. MysticBoudha

MysticBoudha Well-Known Member

I definitely main Jean Kujo since my real name is Jean. Sega has finally recognized my talent and put me in a fighting game so i honor their decision and play Jean Kujo but.... sometimes i play Akira, El Blaze,Jacky and Lau on the side.

13. jonnystorm

jonnystorm Member

I switch between brad and jeffry ... I definitely wanna try jean and some of the other characters..

14. synapse

synapse Well-Known Member

Really enjoying both Jean and Taka so far! I can't seem to stay loyal to just one character. I loved Eileen and El Blaze and played the hell out of them when vanilla came out, and now these two made me change again :p

15. Dragonps

Dragonps Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ENGDragon83
    XBL:
    ENGDragon83
    When I first started to play VF on a competitive level (with VF4) I mained Lei Fei. Then something brought me over to Jacky and I've stuck with him since