1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[11 Nov 2012] VF Circuit 360 League Round Robin #5 Game Night (Online XBL)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by akai, Nov 2, 2012.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
VF Circuit 360 League Round Robin #5 Game Night
Online XBL
Confirmed Attendees: 18
Posted By: akai
Start Date: 11 Nov 2012 06:00 AM
End Date: 11 Nov 2012 10:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Chicago -06:00 CST
The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    VF Circuit 360 League Round Robin #5 - Sunday, November 11th

VFDC organized online League - VF Circuit Forum Section or VF Circuit Blog

This Round Robin follows the same format as Round Robin #5 - you will be playing two matches against each of your opponent (similar to the format the Majors used).

The fourth Round Robin event will be starting ~ 8 PM (+/- one hour from the stated time based on who registered for the event). The time listed is based on the timezone that you lived in.

For those already signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc info) - Please post a reply in the this thread (or by the RSVP setting), send a private conversation to me, or reply to the VF Circuit email if you will be participating in the Sunday November 11th event. Deadline to register Friday, November 9th 6 AM CST (UTC -6) - Countdown Timer Link. Nothing is guaranteed for those wanting to participate when deadline ends.

For those in the VF Circuit, but can't make it to the schedule date/time - I will be trying out a Standby Player List for Alternative Dates. Email or PM me by sign-up deadline what time and date within Monday, November 11th - Friday, November 16th that you can play. If enough people are in a similar situation as you, a bracket will be made for you within the alternative dates you told me.

For those that have not signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc) please follow the registration directions from the Introduction and How to Register Thread before signing up for the individual events.

I will update this post with confirmation list of players that have signed up for the event.

2. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    I'll enter.

3. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Like last time, we can use more than 1 fighter?

4. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    I'm in.

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Yes for the normal round robin game nights, you can use as many characters as you want.

For the November Majors (the threads for November 17th and 18th), only use one character for the entire event.

6. suminsoserious

suminsoserious Active Member

It sucks I won't be free for the major...!!!! Even though I had my ass handed to me in the last one it was still fun...lol great to see such high lvl competitors I really enjoy it.

DigitlSamurai likes this.
  7. suminsoserious

suminsoserious Active Member

@ Craig I know I can use other fighters, but I feel I should come with my absolute best...... Since I'm fighting among some of the best..... I wish I had more time to play, that's reality for you though bills don't pay themselves.....lol

8. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Ok, thanks for the info.

9. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Dude, I understand where you're coming from. Bills come first, I hope you can bring your best, even if you didn't get to train.

KADAJ757 likes this.
  10. KADAJ757

KADAJ757 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    KADAJ757
    im down

11. DurViener

DurViener Well-Known Member

I'll sign

12. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    Im in with Kage, ware ni teki nashi!

13. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

He he he I will enter this time around

14. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Less than a day to confirm participation for this weekend! (Friday) Don't forget, if you want to play in the round robin but can't make it to the weekend, there is the "standby" bracket!

15. Dipstick

Dipstick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RottenSashimi
    XBL:
    Kumubou
    I need more VF in my life, I'm in.

16. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    RSVP disabled. I will work on brackets tonight (12 hours from now). Don't forget the next event, the November Majors, is the 18th.

17. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

damn i was going to cancel my presence but the rsvp is disabled. i calculated wrong my time arrival from my trip to Rome so i can't be at home at 8 o cloak. is there any chance to be in put in the standby bracket? thanks akai

18. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Mister - thanks for letting me know. I can put you on the Standby bracket, but that is only you in it for Europe (and one in US). If enough people goes on it I will contact you about it.

19. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

thanks i appreciate it.

20. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    No problem, have fun in the Italian gaming event!