1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[8 Dec 2012] VF Circuit 360 League Round Robin #6 Game Night (Online XBL)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by akai, Nov 28, 2012.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
VF Circuit 360 League Round Robin #6 Game Night
Online XBL
Confirmed Attendees: 22
Posted By: akai
Start Date: 8 Dec 2012 06:00 AM
End Date: 8 Dec 2012 10:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Chicago -06:00 CST
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    VF Circuit 360 League Round Robin #6 - Saturday, December 8th

Like Virtua Fighter? Play online? Then come join fellow enthusiasts for the second to last event for the VFDC organized online League - VF Circuit Forum Section or VF Circuit Blog

If Round Robin Bracket have 5 or less players - two matches against each opponent. If Round Robin Bracket have 6 or more players - 1 match against each player.

The 6th Round Robin event will be starting ~ 8 PM (+/- one hour from the stated time based on who registered for the event). The time listed is based on the timezone that you lived in.

For those already signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc info) - Please post a reply in the this thread (or by the RSVP setting), send a private conversation to me, or reply to the VF Circuit email if you will be participating in the Sunday November 11th event. Deadline to register Thursday, December 6th 6 AM CST (UTC -6). Nothing is guaranteed for those wanting to participate when deadline ends.

For those that have not signed up for the VF Circuit (gave me their location, email address, etc) please follow the registration directions from the Introduction and How to Register Thread before signing up for the individual events.

I will update this post with confirmation list of players that have signed up for the event.

Player List
    40i4
    Feck
    Mister
    Krye
    Daydream
    Mars
    kingo

Craigbot
    DigitlSamurai
    DeadlyLastPush
    EvenPit
    Johoseph
    KADAJ757
    MotorCityJacky
    PrivatSnowBalls
    UnknowingNote
    Bloodstyle
    shadowmaster
    Z3ROfun
    suminsoserious

Andramelech
    phanatik
    hseiken1
    dipstick
    DoctorForHire

2. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
  3. Andramelech

Andramelech Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Andramelech
    I'll join in.

4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    First post updated with players so far participating in the game night.

5. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

You can count me in as well

6. UnknowingNote

UnknowingNote Active Member

XBL:
    UnknowingNote
    Count me in to try my luck again :)

7. i think im ready for you guys this time

8. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated first post with list of players by regions. Tomorrow is deadline for signing up for round robin game night for Saturday.

9. DoctorForHire

DoctorForHire Member

I'm in, cutting it close.

10. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I would like to inform the people participating in my Room that i have bought a video capture device and it works pretty well. So our round robin will be recorded and put on youtube :D

Craigbot and akai like this.
  11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Disabled RSVP. Updated First Post. Nothing is guarantee for any sign-ups (reply to thread) after this post.

12. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Oops, sorry, I thought I already signed up for that event. If it's still OK, I'm in.

13. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Yeah, just don't want to deal with last minute changes. First post updated.

14. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    I'm still uncertain on whether I can make this weekend's event, or the one next week for that matter. And that's too bad.

Kruza

15. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Kruza - no worries. If you can participate and found out early enough let me know.

16. Sosed999

Sosed999 Member

PSN:
    Jet_Bryant78
    XBL:
    Jet Bryant78
    Akai, i want to participate in this event. The last time i did not quite correctly pointed out in the questionnaire "PSN" and "XBL" accounts(sorry it's my fault). Tell me what to do(and sorry for my english)

17. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Hey Sosed (this message also is for Mars) - Only two people living in the same timzeone (+4 UTC) makes it difficult to put you in a bracket with the rest of Europe. I will write something in the Russian group conversation so someone can help translate if needed.

18. Sosed999

Sosed999 Member

PSN:
    Jet_Bryant78
    XBL:
    Jet Bryant78
    so we{me and Mars} will be participating in the event or not?

19. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Sosed999 - message sent in private conversation. If you and Mars want to play against each, sure that is fine. Let me know ASAP. The timezone difference means that if you guys play with the rest of the Europe players mean it will midnight or so. So I prefer not to do that.

20. Sosed999

Sosed999 Member

PSN:
    Jet_Bryant78
    XBL:
    Jet Bryant78
    Fof me to play at this time is normally. If you mean only play with each other, i do not see the point.