1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aoi Questions...

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by cheeseball, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Nybec

Nybec Well-Known Member

I always succeed with [4][4][P]+[K] when reversing mediumrisings.

2. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

huh... just checked to frames and see that they are the same speed.. for some reason, i though b,b+p+k was slower and not guaranteed. cool, thx!

3. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    It´s new for me too.

Thanks btw. Is anything guaranteed from low rising reversals?

Agios, were you in Evo2k playing Vampire Savior?

4. Nybec

Nybec Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    b,f+p+k is guaranteed after reversing the low rising attack

[/ QUOTE ]

[4][6][P]+[K] that is. Hard to see when it's not symbols? /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    With combos? Nice. Btw I love doing [2][P], [6][K][K] against opponents near wall. If anybody didn´t know...

6. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

yeah, it's a combo, with all the usual followups.

no, not me at e2k- haven't been to a tourney in years. too much RL at the moment. but VS is one sweet game, and yeah Hsien Ko is my main.

oh and yeah, i'm a pure textual guy. long live the courier font. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif