1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Games Thread

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by ThePrince, Nov 29, 2007.

1. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    There are always better players and everyone can be beat. There is no problem with that. However, no one should get blown up offline by someone who doesn't play/enjoy the game.

If this does happen, either the winner is a very talented individual or far more likely, the loser is just bad at VF. I just don't see how someone who doesn't like the game will spend enough time playing to stand a chance against a competent player.

There is nothing wrong with being a fan of the game and not good at it. But if that is the case, why expect to win? Better to be open with others about your level, whatever it is.

2. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Femto is right.

3. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Femto is azn grrll xoxo - you know, like Asian Grill Zozo. Fun El Blaze for sure, though (and not a Bad Game at all).

4. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

Kamais, I am not trolling at all. I thought you were either joking or drunk. What is the reason for all the hostility?

5. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    There is no hostility I think you misunderstood, I didn't say you're trolling, it's me that is trolling. I have to get my fix of trolling and I can't here so I do it where myke's and akai's jurisdiction doesn't reach like xbox live... [​IMG]

6. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    He's just a playful sunnovabitch, is all.

7. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Bgs to abovethecloud for pulling at the end of a player match once he realized he had just been styled on!! you suck buddy!

8. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

lol its ok i think it was an error with the disk when i play lei fei players , it happened to Vfnumbers also. probably didn't quit just looked liked it because it was right as i won the match. My mistake.

lol

[​IMG]