COSPA Virtua Fighter shirts back in stock on Play-Asia

Discussion in 'News' started by oneida, Feb 3, 2017.

• by oneida, Feb 3, 2017 at 9:25 PM
  • oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Staff Member Silver Supporter Media Manager

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    For those unaware, it sucks trying to find VF merch. Especially shirts. (5 year throwback...) If you blinked, you probably missed COSPA's run of VF shirts from 2015 which notably did not suck.

This is what they looked like:

cospa vf t-shirts.jpg

Problem is, COSPA doesn't ship internationally. There are some international vendors, but as far as I could tell, these were never in stock for very long. And so, after a brief moment of respite, the hunt for a good Virtua Fighter shirt returned to sucking.

Until today.

PlayAsia is now offering preorders on the three shirts above, expected to ship in March. Note: Japanese t-shirt sizing is small, so you'll need to order up 1 size to get a shirt that fits!

Check them out at the link~

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by oneida, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Myke
    I can attest to the shirt sizes - I got the small and it's noice and toight in terms of fit. So if you wanna look SWOLE AF, you know what to do!

swole-reverse-bodycheck.jpg
  2. Sudden_Death
    oneida likes this.
  3. synapse
    Hey Myke. How tall/heavy are you? I was considering ordering the M size as I'm 187 cm and 80 kg and I usually wear slim fit shirts and whatnot, but I don't want to do it without making sure (as sure as I can be) it will fit...
  4. Myke
    I'm around 165 cm and 70 kg.
  5. synapse
    Thank you for the reply. I guess I'll order M or L then :)
    Myke likes this.