1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Eileen vf5fs video links/channel

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by Mackfactor, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Nice. Maichi used eileen's 2_3P+K to stop them from doing a fuzzy then a 2nd fuzzy. I just learned about using 18f mid moves like that yesterday. He also just convereted every single possible wall hit into a combo, very well done and skillful.

He used P+K,PK for all staggers because that's the highest damage guaranteed followup. These high level players can struggle out of wall staggers, so 9K, 46K+G Possibly even 3K are too slow. P+K is 15f and is unescapable.

2. synce

synce Active Member

I've only seen a couple of the Eileen matches so far but definitely fun to watch. Worst commentary ever though if you can even call it that ;p

Also holy crap at some of those stats... The Lau player has over 42,000 matches played...

3. Tipzntrix

Tipzntrix Well-Known Member

Yo so much trash talk at the end, LOLLLLLLL

EDIT: I gotta take some of the wall splats off of 9P he was doing. I could get so much more damage....

DOUBLE EDIT: Oops, I didn't mean from the Tricky vs Tony match, but from the Maishi matches.

4. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    You sure? I can break and block P+K from 6P+KP236K+G on wall stagger in dojo. It's not easy by any means but it seems possible. Even if I expect it (like in dojo) it's still really hard though. Maybe it's "guaranteed" because it's so hard in practice, and if you don't "pre-struggle" your chances of breaking are next to none?

5. Tricky

Easiest way to test it is set the CPU to fastest stagger escape and see if you can land the move on them. Anyway the 15f P+K is 2 frames faster than 9K and 4 frames faster than her 46K+G which are the other wall stagger combo starters. Wall stagger combos are apparently a big weakness of mine as I don't capitalize on them enough when I get it. So That's an area of growth in my own game too.

6. Tricky

EvenPit likes this.
  7. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    For the life of me I don't know what could possess a person to evade after getting hit with PPP, especially if their opponent is an Eileen.

Good stuff Tricky

Tricky likes this.
  8. Tipzntrix

I get in the habit of PPP 236P a lot, so that might do it ,especially because blocking it is +3 for Eileen XD

9. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    236P can be sidestepped on reaction. Sidetepping there without knowing is bad though. It the opponent cancels into Zenk flip or monkey walk the sidestepper faces a pretty raw guess.

10. Tipzntrix

Yeah, online it's not so easy to react though

11. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Ballz to online. None of my explanations or reasonings take online into consideration. I'm trying to get good at this game. LoL

Pai~Chun and Tricky like this.
  12. Tipzntrix

Lol, but it's true that 95% of Eileen's options after PPP beat evade. 214K, just K, 2K>K (evade CH guaranteed HAHA), 214P, zenk flip delayed attack...though you might come out even if she does a P+K+G directional stance.

13. Tricky

Honestly the only linear option I'd feel comfortable with after PPP is monkey twist P.

14. Tricky

EvenPit likes this.
  15. synce

synce Active Member

Congrats, great matches as always

Tricky likes this.
  16. Tricky

Thanks man. Those Tuesday night streams are really helping my game and our quasi tournament feeling is making it easier to deal with nerves.

17. PKGJimmy

PKGJimmy Active Member

PSN:
    PKG48EILEEN
    XBL:
    JimmyPKG
  18. Tricky

19. Tricky

20. Tricky