1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Escape from Flamingo

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by ValeStyle_Gove, Dec 9, 2004.

1. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

I read somewhere ages ago something about avoiding most of the effects of flamingo by a double back dash bufferguard or somesuch. Anyone have anymore information on this?

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Sounds very silly, specially the double backdash part. Sure you're not talking about boxstepping? Anyways, antiflamingo posts have pretty much been done to death and some very recently. Check those out.

/KiwE

3. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

NOT THE DOUBLE BACKDASH BUFFERGUARD

YOU SHALL DIE FOR EXPOSING OUR SECRET TECHNIQUES

4. ValeStyle_Gove

Eh, I thought I had read it somewhere... Fine, I'll keep my flamingo properties thank you very much.

5. ValeStyle_Gove

O I made a mistake btw, yeah double backdash does sounds stupid, it's a CROUCHING backdash. My bad, its still probably wrong anyway.

6. WhiteAngel50000

WhiteAngel50000 Well-Known Member

I mainly use her backflip to escape out of her flamingo stance, sometimes press the guard button to get out of the flamingo stance.

7. 124

124 Well-Known Member

I do that too

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    124, this is your last warning. Stop replying to 3+ year old threads with a "me too", or something similarly worthless.