1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

European ButtonCzech - online exhibitions of old continent players

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Unicorn, Aug 21, 2014.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I might be available, so let me know if there is an opponent available.

2. 40i4

40i4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mrxliiv
    XBL:
    xliiv360
    Perhaps me? Anyone want to fight me? :p

Unicorn likes this.
  3. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    I will if it's ok ?

Unicorn likes this.
  4. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    so @40i4 (BL) vs @no_w_h_ere (GO) - XBL - FT?? 5? Today at 9 PM CEST?

5. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    9 PM CEST is ok for me, any FT as well !

6. 40i4

40i4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mrxliiv
    XBL:
    xliiv360
    I'd like to play with @no_w_h_ere , cool :)
    i propose FT5 with runback and the rest seems OK.
    Or maybe one more thing, i'm not gonna play Blaze

7. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Ok for the two FT5 !

Oh ok, who will it be ?

8. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Uni can we change the time of the fight? Something happened and I can't play at 8pm cest. Can we do it after Xiiiv vs nowhere? Around 10pm cest?? I wish Marly be Ok with it

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  9. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    As long as Marly agrees, it is OK with me. It may only happen I will not be able to stream eventual runback, being tired ATM, but this may change

10. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Todays matches:

xliiv (BR) vs nowhere (GO)

xliiv (BR) vs MarlyJay (LI)

11. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I could play sometime before next sunday. Im moving house and my apartment needs to be empty before monday 29th, so Im somewhat busy. After the move I probably wont have good internet for couple months and no chance to play VF online. I will move back around christmas or afterwards.

Unicorn likes this.
  12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    How about @Manjimaru vs @INIero (pana) as euro Jacky mirror? Should be cool :)
    And if you will agree about date (and hour that is 8 PM CEST or later) at least day before, I can arrange my schedule so I can stream

13. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I wouldnt mind playing someone else as well, since out of all people, I have probably played combolammas and Pana the most.

I prefer to play FT5s in case theres something wrong, I dont have to torment myself with an overly long set.

Thursday would probably be best day for me atm. And I would prefer to start early due to my timezone, something like 7 pm CEST.

currently I only have VF on Xbox.

Unicorn likes this.
  14. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @Manjimaru then just simply say date and @ mark people you wanna play with, peeps here on VFDC like to be challenged more then to issue challenge themselves, or to accept open challenges.

I will be happy to stream your games for sure :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  15. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    k, due to your request I challenge Pana for FT5 Jacky mirror, this thursday, 8 pm CEST.

I would also like to challenge Chibitox for a FT5, preferably on thursday evening but we could do any other evening before sunday pretty much.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  16. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    BTW @VFEllhn vs @MarlyJay how about you 2 playing next sunday instead of this one?

17. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Unicorn, i dont mind, im ok with it.. !! :)

18. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Thanks Uni for streaming yesterday, GGs to you 40i4, I heard you felt lag, sorry for that but I make sure when I play that my xbox is the only device connected.

I did feel a couple of spikes but as I am a bad punisher(<---understatement) I may not feel it as much as other players.

I did as always, trying to make the pace/momentum the most uncomfortable possible for my opponent, tried to restrain myself with 3K...something, 46P+K and possible string as well, nor didn't abuse of 1P+K.

I'm just trying not to get bad habits (already have quite a few as it is) from online gameplay and having fair and fun fights.

It feels a bit weird to justify myself like that, I just want people not to feel cautious and continue to challenge me in the future, maybe before FTs having some PM to test if the connection is ok.

Well anyway I'm still in, any FT, any challenger :) !

19. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    I can't play atm, but here's an idea: why not run some kumite sessions where one person can be challenged to multiple FT's on a certain night? Might be good for some people to grow by experiencing a lot of challengers in a row or something+it should be easier to arrange.

One guy will make sure he's on for two or three hours and people can just log on and fight him on that night. Maybe it's easier to arrange this kind of thing that way. Then you can just send out challenges on the night itself, and if the player is popular like Pana, I'm sure people will form a line to get a shot at him.

This just popped into my head, random idea.

MakiLeSushi, 40i4, Sozos and 2 others like this.
  20. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    That sounds great @Krye ! We should do something like this this or next sunday, we just need to find volunteer to play :)

Anyway obviously this thursday, Manji should act like one!!! :D