1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FS Character Storyline: Jeffry

Discussion in 'General' started by Modelah, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    This translation is based on an existing version but contains all of the details from the official Japanese version (http://www.virtuafighter.jp/characters.shtml)

Jeffry had entered the 4th World Fighting Tournament to raise funds to buy a fishfinder to aid in the hunt for his nemesis, the Devil Shark. However, upon returning home afterwards he heard an alarming rumor circulating among the local fishermen. “The Devil Shark has apparently been seized by an organization known as J6!”

“My great rival captured? This can’t be true! I’m the only one capable of taking the Devil Shark down! I can’t let anything happen to it!"

Jeffry’s sentiments toward the Devil Shark then developed into something extraordinary, and now the shark was much more to him than a mere adversary or rival. Driven by desperation, Jeffry scrambled to find out all he could about J6, spending all of his tournament prize money in the process. In spite of his efforts, the only thing he could uncover was that the organization behind the World Fighting Tournament was none other than J6 itself.

While at a loss as to his next move, Jeffry received an invitation to the 5th World Fighting Tournament. Filled with renewed determination he thought to himself, “If I enter this tournament, I may finally be able to find out what's going on,” Jeffry strengthened his resolve and entered the tournament.

Shinobi likes this.