1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gatling Kick Beat

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by AmunRa, Feb 17, 2004.

1. AmunRa

AmunRa Active Member

it's offical. i can get this throw off on any ai. i don't care if it's chibita or oshu akira.(i got tham both.) first you do sarah's[4][P][K] move into flamingo. they'll get scared and false evade, and that's when ya get 'em. i nailed the professor with it, he landed on his face and got a ring out. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

EVERYBODY...........

WAIT FOR IT..........

/me masturbates

GO! ~ ~

3. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

/versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Sorry, I tried to do the thing you before have said, and it does not work. I tried for my life to hit gatling kick but no it does not do the work all the time. I think maybe you are need to try more and more times.

p.s. Sorry my english is very bad.

5. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

I can get d+p on ANY AI. I rock the world.

6. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

amunra, its official...your fan club awaits you.

excuse me if that sentence is a little bit cli·chéd. & and no it does not work all the time.

7. AmunRa

AmunRa Active Member

guys,guys. you need to see my replays. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gifno it's not 100% but you can do it. like i said if they do the failed evade and you overwhelm them with flamingo you can get it off. on average i get gatling kick beat off once every round of every match. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif be patient people it'll pay off. /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Lol you seem so proud of yourself by doing it on a A.i character. Try and do that on some vf players and see how far you get. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. AmunRa

AmunRa Active Member

yeah i know. who in their right mind's gonna fall for that. i'd get punished for it. i would definately not try it in a tournament, unless they do a failed evade. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. Warbird

Warbird Member

Ahhh....Good ol' Gatling Kick Beat.... /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    My fave hold of the game. Once you practice if for a while, & are able to read your opponent a bit better, it becomes pretty easy to do.