1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

goh's rising attack and d / u k+g...

Discussion in 'Goh' started by O_o, Aug 26, 2004.

1. O_o

O_o Active Member

i was fighting with goh, and i did a rising attack i think it was [2][K] and the oppenent rolled like i did [8]/[2][K]+[G]. i think the oppenent was dashing towards me or sumthing... i'll try to get part of the vid here. i saved the replay.

anyone know this? plz tell me /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif thnx

2. Robio_kun

Robio_kun Well-Known Member

Apparently it is a known bug. Something similar happened to me once and there is a thread about it somewhere. Somewhere in that thread I think Myke posted an explanation. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but I can't remember exactly what causes it.

3. O_o

O_o Active Member

ahh ic. it would be even more helpful if some one gives me the link to that forum. thnx man.

aww... its a bug /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

5. O_o

O_o Active Member

thnx! next time i'll use... watever..