1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Games Thread

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by westtrade, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    lmao, Commando ftw.

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Don't listen to him Rodney spill the guts! It'll make you stronger in the long run Tony.

3. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!! My favorite Movie!!! COOK!!! COOK!!!

He been using wolf..Derp!!! Too bad he sucks with Wolf. Thats why he don't count. Truth Shitty!! >:j

4. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Thanks to Rodnutz, tonyfamilia, THE WEIAND and LeftyLizard for the matches I played with you all late last night.

Also thanks to pahtypoopeh, got violence, Sevensided, and phanatik for the matches I played with you guys last week.

Kruza

5. smince82

smince82 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    wyliewood
    XBL:
    xsmincex
    gg vf numbers tripsem undreamed alarm kingo rodnuts infamous gezza gamtrix blossy drfamilar darthminion animalstacatto cole stl tm uk rayne(new and nails) ggs gastel manaknight kahn rahn krye happyfriend lau player 7 player 6 (he plays jus like dr fam..mm)some more i cannot remember dr..someone also a good pia player begining with s... also gg fearless wench and sensi sd. its gonna be a while b4 i get fsd [​IMG] so i hope theres a few peeps left on vf5 come next week [​IMG] but somhow i dont think they will be lol

6. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga
    GGs to

rodnutz >> those Lion mirror matches were cool and the connection speed was ok first time.

kakamoto >> your evading habits are to easy to read!

NR AngHell >> keep pushing.

7. ScoringJohn

ScoringJohn Well-Known Member

GGs to ExtremelyJewish

8. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    Ggs im kinda back now fs is coming. As long as i have balance, i dont see why i cant play vf. Ggs gentleman theif goh vs ja very long matches. I was exhausted after 1 hr. Good to play with u again old friend its been awhile. Ur skills r too much for me :) .. Puertoricanstylz: ei vs goh : thanks for the long games very nice eileen. Fs coming ; not prepared at all

9. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs to:

denkai

titan tony999

kruza

happy lau

10. ScoringJohn

ggs to Tricky vfdc

Note: Nice Eileen but I think you should be a little more unpredictable in your approach

11. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I don't recall fighting you so I can't respond to your comment. Don't even know who you were using, but advice that's vague like that is kinda like saying "dude get better"; useless man. Concrete constructive criticism is far more useful if you're not just upset about losing matches. Only cats I've been losing to regularly are Konjou, GT, and Denkai so I'm going to guess you just salty.

12. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Lol, ggs Kruza! See you in FS [​IMG]

13. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

Good games to Tricky the other night. First night trying to get back in VF and you make me wonder why Eileen isn't played as much.

14. ScoringJohn

ggs to XxXZakattackXxX

15. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

16. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Played someone called 'White Worm' for a while, not sure if they're a member here but I'd recommend playing him/her if you find they're available. Had some pretty good games, and the connection was good too.

17. Autobotdan

Autobotdan Well-Known Member

Good games tonight with many players. Thanks guys

18. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    gg cooladdy , THRfin

19. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    LOL, you're playing vanilla ? sac.

20. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    No. By the way you're loosing ground on the leaderboard. Sac.