1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I Fix machine Brooklyn SEGA NEW VERSUS CITY Help!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by VFhayato, Oct 20, 2016.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

As you guys may know! cruz and I will are gonna split the cost of getting this machine down here from the UK! but we need a little help in getting this down here as the machine will cost a lot. Cruz is also gonna mod the cabinet to have usb ports as well so that you can use your controllers on the cab.

Update! were also gonna work on getting VFR a new setup as well! So lets all work together and get this place hype!

Big Thank you!
    BENNY BOY! $50

Will Martinez $20
    My aunt $100

Any help is much appreciated

I fix machine and NYC VF!

https://www.gofundme.com/nycvf

[​IMG]

ShinyBrentford likes this.
  2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    I'm gonna contribute ASAP, got a trip to IL i'm budgeting for next week tho. Can't wait to play VF5R on one of these mofos!!! good shit to those who have already donated

VFhayato likes this.
  3. VFhayato

Gaming night tomorrow! lets go!

4. VFhayato

This is where your money is also going to guys! lets go! we doing everything to help the FGC and VF crew! RGB Mod on a TV! cruz will do more!!! were trying guys were trying![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

we are doing this and making this place sexy! every saturday and Tuesday is gaming night! at i fix machine!

Kruza likes this.